King Malric?

• I joined a game and there was someone named King Malric who was a king and was killing everyone and never died. Is this a hacker?

• @Zyke:

I joined a game and there was someone named King Malric who was a king and was killing everyone and never died. Is this a hacker?

If the map wasn’t Team Objective, yes, it’s a hacker. If the map was Team Objective and was that map of the throne room then it’s normal that he is a king. Him not dying may be explained by Kings’ high health. Unless he received ridiculous amount of damage and still didn’t die.

• @ChizFreak:

@Zyke:

I joined a game and there was someone named King Malric who was a king and was killing everyone and never died. Is this a hacker?

If the map wasn’t Team Objective, yes, it’s a hacker. If the map was Team Objective and was that map of the throne room then it’s normal that he is a king. Him not dying may be explained by Kings’ high health. Unless he received ridiculous amount of damage and still didn’t die.

King Malric. Malric. Malric.

The King Malric is a hacker.

• @Zyke:

LMAO

• @Zyke:

Sure, hacker! :D

• Of course its not on objective it was on the ruins and FFA.