Can't rebind keys

• I picked up this game and it’s great but the use key is “I” instead of what i’m used to “E”. this can be annoying (I get stuck in siege equipment forgetting that the key isn’t E). I would just rebind the key but for some reason it doesn’t work. I click on the key and press E and nothing happens i try deleting the key but then it still doesn’t work. I’m not sure if my game is broken or if I’m just doing something wrong anyway if anybody knows what to do please tell me.

• have you tried double-clicking? That’s how you activate key rebinding.

• I had a similar problem when I first bought the game. I use the Arrow key setup and surrounding keys (can’t stand the WASD thing)

I rebound my keys and then when I joined into the game, they all reset. I had to rebind 2-3 times before they stuck, then there were no issues.

Same with my video settings…. as soon as I loaded up the game for a second time, the graphic settings were back to default and had to set them a couple of times before they stuck.

Can’t explain why.

• I also can’t rebind the Use key, its set to ‘i’ now, i want it on E, but even when i change it in game, it changes back to ‘i’, i checked the ini and its not set on read me only. I just changed it manually in the UDKGame.ini to see if it works.

• @Necramonium:

I also can’t rebind the Use key, its set to ‘i’ now, i want it on E, but even when i change it in game, it changes back to ‘i’, i checked the ini and its not set on read me only. I just changed it manually in the UDKGame.ini to see if it works.

That will be fixed in the next patch! It does this to some, and not to others.