Spectator view after death

• Greetings you filthy peasants out there!

I have a “complaint” about the spectator view after you died in game.
    So it’s possible to follow a player while you pressed lmb.
    When you scroll your wheel you will end up looking at a dead spot.

The problem i feel is, when you follow a player, the AI picks a random guy out and he is also an opponent.

I really like to see the following “problems” changed:

1. Make it possible so we can choose which player we would like to follow, after we died. ( select in TAB a player and press F to follow that player )
    2. If we follow a player, please smooth the camera movement. Because when we follow someone now, the window is moving like you driving on a unsurfaced road or something. It really needs a good change of smoothening.

Thank you and i love this game! My #1

-Mr. Sharpshooter-

• I think they’ll add the correct feature in the next update :)

• The actual spectator view was a mistake ;)

• I have a question regarding spectator. I know that this is not a fully implemented feature.
    But once, I’ve managed to view in a first person mode. I don’t know how, but it definitely happened. Was is a bug?

• @Skalli:

I have a question regarding spectator. I know that this is not a fully implemented feature.
    But once, I’ve managed to view in a first person mode. I don’t know how, but it definitely happened. Was is a bug?

Skalli,

it wasnt a bug… By left mouse click, you can go into a first person view mode. When you scroll, you become “loose” of the first person view. So there are 2 options… follow a random player or stay in the view where you can go wherever you want.

This subject goes about the possibilities to have more options available with first person view. I wanna follow the player of MY CHOICE. Not a random one.

-Mr. Sharpshooter-

• @Mr:

@Skalli:

I have a question regarding spectator. I know that this is not a fully implemented feature.

Skalli,

it wasnt a bug… By left mouse click, you can go into a first person view mode. When you scroll, you become “loose” of the first person view. So there are 2 options… follow a random player or stay in the view where you can go wherever you want.

This subject goes about the possibilities to have more options available with first person view. I wanna follow the player of MY CHOICE. Not a random one.

-Mr. Sharpshooter-

Actually by clicking you view another player’s over the shoulder third person view cam, not the first person view cam.

Anyway, as stated before, the follow cam in the current version was released prematurely, and wasn’t actually meant to be included in the last patch. In the next, upcoming patch, it’s been fixed to allow you to cycle through players when in follow cam. Not sure if you’ll be able to view in first person, though.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.