UDK.exe crashes while playing

• Hi,

The game starts and works normally for me but crashes very frequently while playing (every couple minutes). Event viewer shows a problem with KERNELBASE.dll. I tried the following solution: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=6174, but it didn’t help.

Thanks in advance for help.

• Now that I think of it - I bought the game yesterday and immediately played with a friend for 30 minutes or so with no crashes. Then I went to the singleplayer training and then, I believe, the game started crashing very frequently. If that makes any sense.

• Hello,

Please update your Windows. You’re missing Service Pack 1. Run update again after you update as some updates need other updates to be updated before they show up as an available update (I managed to type some form of the word update 6 times in that sentence ;)).

Also, your video card drivers are from 2010. Please update those to the latest (http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/w … sta64.aspx). This link may not be for your native language though… so it may be best to navigate there from amd’s site through your native language.