I must confess: I just made my first deliberate teamkill.

• Yes, I often give our puny archers a friendly kick in the butt to encourage them to advance, and sometimes i finish a fair close combat with a throwing axe.

This however, was murder in cold blood. The bombcart was 15 meters from the gate. This archer, “Nico” had been manning the catapult since the cart passed. i could tell by his rank that he was new to the game. After stopping our offensive for the second time with a muldti TK catapult stone, I started kicking him off the device every time I passed him after respawning. I wrote in chat as well. No hint taken. I landed a bardice combo in him. He fell. Sorry Nico.

I’m nearly 30 years old, well tempered, and I’m not new in this game. I seldom rage in computer games. This was my first delibarate TK in CMW.

Have you ever done such a barbaric thing?

• I have done some teamkilling, mostly payback to a friend. But as far as the catapult goes. If you kick him off, you can destroy the catapult. It takes like 4-5 hits to destroy it. It will respawn, but at least for a while it will seem broken.

• I kicked someone off the catapult a few times after asking him to stop killing us. The individual then proceeded to attempt to team kill me. After a while I got bored of it and vote kicked him out of the game. 8-)

• I was playing a crossbowman in darkforest, doing pretty good, and all of a sudden BAM, swei-fuck-this-thing-is waytoo-long-hander to the back of my head, and than i notice that it was TK. I mean i was standing ON the cart, playing on Agatha side, so I wasnt trying to snipe so naturally i Type this: WTF man, why the TK??? to which he retorts: Fuck you man, you shot me! (which I did not) Than I notice that he is standing 3 feet from me with JAVELIN stuck in him… So I aim at his head and TWANG.

I then wrote i’m sorry, but you had a jav in you so t’was not me, but this time it was me, We’re even now, have a nice day. He immediately quit the game…

Childish i know, but it was the only time I intentionnaly TK.

• @phyltybo:

I was playing a crossbowman in darkforest, doing pretty good, and all of a sudden BAM, swei-fuck-this-thing-is waytoo-long-hander to the back of my head, and than i notice that it was TK. I mean i was standing ON the cart, playing on Agatha side, so I wasnt trying to snipe so naturally i Type this: WTF man, why the TK??? to which he retorts: Fuck you man, you shot me! (which I did not) Than I notice that he is standing 3 feet from me with JAVELIN stuck in him… So I aim at his head and TWANG.

I then wrote i’m sorry, but you had a jav in you so t’was not me, but this time it was me, We’re even now, have a nice day. He immediately quit the game…

Childish i know, but it was the only time I intentionnaly TK.

Funny semi related story. But this crossbowman who was autobalanced to our team, had the wrong pavise shield on his back due to that shield team swap bug. So when you saw him from the back, all you saw was the opposing teams colors on his pavise, which lead to many TK’s lol.

• @ChuckingIt:

Funny semi related story. But this crossbowmen who was autobalanced to our team, had the wrong pavise shield on his back due to that shield team swap bug. So when you saw him from the back, all you saw was the opposing teams colors on his pavise, which lead to many TK’s lol.

And kids, that’s why you’ll NEVER catch me with that turtle shell on my back when running with a crossbow 8-) It’s asking to be killed by melee, even if it protects your buttcheeks from arrows! :D

• I’m the guy that kills teammates by mistake and then pretends it was on purpose so I seem like a dick instead of just bad.

• I’m the guy that kills teammates on purpose and then pretends it was by mistake so I seem just like a baddie instead of a dick.

• There are those times when a guy on your team is really pissing you off, like a shortbow (more like short-bus) archer who shoots you at least 3 times in the back whilst trying to steal your kill. Usually, I just go up to those guys and kick them in the gut to get the message through.

However, some guys on your team are just unaware of the fact that they’re teamkilling you. You’ll get those guys who forget which side they’re on, and start wailing on you. Luckily for the fact that teamdamage is lower than real damage, you can usually tell these guys what they’re doing before they kill you. However, if you’re in the middle of a fight, you don’t have time for that. So yes, I’ve teamkilled knowingly, but only out of self defense.

• I don’t typically TK intentionally and if I do it’s only towards others who have TK’d me constantly…. and even then, I still don’t technically TK them 8-)

What I mean is that there have been times where I’d get attacked by a team mate because they’re a jerk and after a couple of times, I’ll see them coming at me, so I’ll smack the tar out of them a few times until they’re about to drop… then block all their hits while leading them towards some enemies and then let them dice him up.

One time I had one guy coming at me in a similar fashion right in the thick of battle… I knocked him around a couple of times with my mace until he had no helmet and covered in blood and as he raised his 2 hander over his head to lop mine off, some random Mason archer came up from behind and shanked him with a dagger.

I laughed.

My worst unintentional TK string was about two days after I bought the game… it was a Team Deathmatch and I chose one team, but spawned as the other without warning… I didn’t realize I was swapped to the other side until I took down several team mates and then vote kicked… I figured it out about 2 seconds before the kick activated. I felt pretty bad and stupid over that… but… but… it wasn’t my fault, it was the game’s… I didn’t know any better :P

• @ChuckingIt:

I have done some teamkilling, mostly payback to a friend. But as far as the catapult goes. If you kick him off, you can destroy the catapult. It takes like 4-5 hits to destroy it. It will respawn, but at least for a while it will seem broken.

Every time I have ever broken someones catapult because they were mass tking with it, that person has then attempted to chase after me and tk me for the rest of the game.

• If I find archers in spawn taking shots into mixed groups on the other side of the map I usually kick them off (not if an enemy is infront). Most of them then start to rage like mad and try to tk me for that kick, thats when they die.

I once killed a guy to remove his pavise which he deliberatly placed in that small doorway infront of the throne room. His buddy was so mad he chased me like 5 min to tk me :D

• @DerFürst:

However, some guys on your team are just unaware of the fact that they’re teamkilling you. You’ll get those guys who forget which side they’re on, and start wailing on you.

I’ve done this a couple time on accident, and ‘wailing’ is definitely the correct term lol. My god it was embarrassing. I apologized to one of the guys in global chat but he was understandably still pissed.

• When i walk out of spawn with an archer or a knight, they usually just hit me with a throwing axe or a kick, so i turn around and cut there heads off, just by accident sometimes. But it still pisses me off.

• One time this guy shot me in the back so made liquid pain out of him. 8-)

• The trebuchet is just random firing, you cant really hit anything with accuracy.

If it had an arrow cam it would be more fun - but then it would be completely overpowered.

• The one time I made a deliberate teamkill was when someone on our team started killing the king (me), so I had to chop him up.

• @gregcau:

The trebuchet is just random firing, you cant really hit anything with accuracy.

If it had an arrow cam it would be more fun - but then it would be completely overpowered.

It’s actually supposed to have an arrow cam… or a stone cam. You can use it in singleplayer. It’s just one more thing they’ve managed to break for the multiplayer.

• @sharkh20:

Every time I have ever broken someones catapult because they were mass tking with it, that person has then attempted to chase after me and tk me for the rest of the game.

Haha, ragekids gonna rage if you break their toys!

@restinpieces:

If I find archers in spawn taking shots into mixed groups on the other side of the map I usually kick them off (not if an enemy is infront). Most of them then start to rage like mad and try to tk me for that kick, thats when they die.

I do this as well to the most puny and friend-foe indifferent of archers. It is not meant to be a punishment or harassment, just a friendly advice to advance. Always kick them in one direction end run in another to avoid them identifying you.

• Jesus, I teamkill a lot. Most of them are pissed off catapult guys though. I break their cata, they try to tk me. I win the tk battle, they votekick me, fails. I votekick them, fails. Continue tk war, continue breaking cata, I votekick him again, vote succeed. This happen so often, I have a long black list of these people.

Anyone else I tk probably disrespected me with a slash when I was an archer, or had a total disregard for my life in a team fight, a lot of the time when I’m archer. I’ll go a Maul, and crush their heads.

Or one time, I got shot in the back of my head by my own archer, I gave him a grimacing look and went back to fight, he shot me again, I tk’d him. Doesn’t even matter if it’s an accident, he had it coming.

Also, if my ally charge attacks and gets me, he gets 1 overhead to the face, wait to see what he does, then carry on.