Questions,questions,questions!!

• so will it be possible for long weapons as halberts and pikes to attack over friendlies who standing infront?

• So much this! I had thought that with the range of these weapons it might be possible for a vanguard to use a knight as protection while he attacks from a second rank. Hopefully this is possible.

• Watch the dev videos, they talk about the hit detection, its realistic, where the weapon goes, the weapon hits. So in effect, yes.

• I have looked at these videos and from what i can see yes possibel but you are stuck to a some what under hand thurst. Now i dont know if that is true but if you may only under hand thurst you may have a harder time pulling it off but with an over hand thurst about head high you should get what your looking for.

This is only from what i can see, none of this is founded

• @Lancebringer:

Watch the dev videos, they talk about the hit detection, its realistic, where the weapon goes, the weapon hits. So in effect, yes.

hope it is so

• @Lancebringer:

Watch the dev videos, they talk about the hit detection, its realistic, where the weapon goes, the weapon hits. So in effect, yes.

hope it is so