No votekicks in FFA

• Tired of noobs kicking me for getting #1, accusing of “kill steal”(in ffa lol) and other nonsense.

FFA is free for all, no rules so there is no reason for people to have the option of kicking some1.

Please remove it.

• Bad, bad, BAD idea.

• @GKane:

so there is no reason for people to have the option of kicking some1.

Foul-talking in chat (rude, impolite barbarians with no sense for morality, decency or honor) and hacking are two legal reasons as well to initiate a votekick.

• Thats why we need a Kick Reason. Then you can laugh if they pick Team Killer.

• @gregcau:

Thats why we need a Kick Reason. Then you can laugh if they pick Team Killer.

In FFA, yeah. But just yesterday a guy on my server got kicked from the other team because he was trolling and killing their archers and MaAs as a knight on THEIR TEAM.

• Funny, this has happened to me zero times. And I play the overpowered MAA with the phists of furrie!

• Leave in last seconds of the vote and reconnects after it ends.

• @Siegfried:

@GKane:

so there is no reason for people to have the option of kicking some1.

Foul-talking in chat (rude, impolite barbarians with no sense for morality, decency or honor) and hacking are two legal reasons as well to initiate a votekick.

I am usually a complete asshole and rarely get vk nominations… I probably don’t get kicked out of as many games as I deserve to.

• You cant really troll anyone in a FFA game.

Sure you can insult, but you can just choose to ignore those offensive players.

Not giving a fuck about some retard insulting on the internet helps too.

• Global Moderator

As much as I hate being votekicked for being good it needs to be there because of hackers. Speed hackers and health hacks. Both very rare and in 110 hours of play I saw only 1 speed hacker.

I got accused of having an aimbot once as I was Winning FFA as archer (everyone else sucked) I got two votekicked initiated against me. Both failed but only because I managed to convince everyone that an aimbot would hinder me as arrows drop way more than a bullet and arrows travel much slower than a and an aimbot would be useless against moving targets and stationary targets are easy to hit anyway.

There are retards out there. But I hate hackers more than retards, that’s why it’s there.

• There are hackers in vac required servers? Never seen any.

Just got kicked again from official FFA, 5-12 noob asks for kick and 60% accept, just cuz I owned them so bad.

• @lemonater47:

As much as I hate being votekicked for being good it needs to be there because of hackers. Speed hackers and health hacks. Both very rare and in 110 hours of play I saw only 1 speed hacker.

As opposed to my experience last knight, where I found two of them on the same server…

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.