Does VoIP work in this game?

• I’ve tried to use my Mic multiple times but nobody ever hears me and I never hear anybody else. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong? I tested my Mic to make sure it works.

• Funny you have problems not hearing people because I have problems muting them. Even if I do a Tab + B + Mute All I can still hear the same jackass whining because he’s getting owned.

• It works, but it’s not the greatest. Still needs some work on it. Sometimes I can hear people and sometimes I can’t. And no one can EVER hear me.

• I wonder if it has something to do with this odd setting I found in the config files the other day:

bMuteKimiko=true

• @T_Roy:

I wonder if it has something to do with this odd setting I found in the config files the other day:

bMuteKimiko=true

Lol that is hilarious xP

YOU’RE ALL HATERS! RAGE

• I’ve seen a mic icon pop on screen a couple of times from other players, but I never hear anything from them. Can’t say I tried the mic myself…… I like to keep quiet in the game and leave all my banter to these forums 8-)

• Part of the problem is the default volume control settings along with horrible net coding. They need a professional just to revamp their net code alone. That aside, here are some tips for getting better voip. First, goto your in game volume settings, now turn everything down to around 12%-15% with the exception of voice, leave that at full. Second, adjust your overall computer volume to turn up the game volumes and lastly, use your speaker volume knobs to do a final adjustment to suit your liking. You should be able to hear voip much better. Granted the quality of this games voip is horrible and choppy at best so make sure when you speak that you hold your voice chat button longer before you speak and longer after you speak so that everything you say will be heard.

Your next step or better choice would be to find a clan server with a teamspeak, vent, mumble or other game voip that you can join and play with them.