Which game mode would you say requires the most skill?

• You got elimination, team objectives and FFA. I assume i’m not missing anything from that list.
    The reason I ask is because I find it easier to rack up kills in FFA vs team objectives. Why is that? is it just me ,is it because it’s a different mode? etc? Whenever i’m doing team elimination or team objectives/attack/defend I really try to watch out where my swings go, to avoid team kills.

I mean if skill level is consistent through all modes, I don’t see why I can’t carry over my performance from ffa to team based games.

• When duel mode comes out, that mode will require most skill imo. There will be no sneak attacks, there will be no flanking. Head-to-head fighting only!

• @Slaughtervomit:

When duel mode comes out, that mode will require most skill imo. There will be no sneak attacks, there will be no flanking. Head-to-head fighting only!

gotcha, well that will be something I look forward to

• For me personally, I get the most enjoyment and fun out of TO clan matches because it revolves around working together as a team and fighting as a team. You need to know the maps, the best ways to complete objectives in the quickest possible times, how to backup teammates quickly and efficiently - and without TKing them too. True team skill shines through in TO, whereas just individual skill tends to come through in LTS and Duel modes, as you have less to worry about. A team that works together will tend to beat a team that probably has more ‘skill’ (if we can call it that) but just throws themselves at the enemy without proper coordination.

• I agree with Martin to an extent, however I am one of those people who rushes in and devestates whatever I can… I feel that if I can keep sending the enemy to their spawn point, they can’t continue the objective that much longer! 8-)

• Teamwork is overpowered.

• @poiuasd:

Teamwork is overpowered.

Nerf teamwork!!! :berz:

• LTS would be the most competitive, yet it is so bland compared to Team Objective. I find the freedom to choose your own tactics when approaching an objective makes TO the most skillful game mode for me. Dueling is fantastic for personal combat skills, but it doesn’t involve any strategy.

• Who will win the duels - my bet is javalineers

• @gregcau:

Who will win the duels - my bet is javalineers

Shield knights.

• @GhoXen:

Shield knights.

Correct answer.