Team Hit Indicator!!

• When a friendly player hits you it should come up as a blue hit indication on your screen, not red. We really need this so we can figure out if those stupid archers are actually doing anything useful than shooting our backs.

• Necro. Still waiting on a response

• Yaah I agree with this, it would be somewhat useful.

• This is a good idea.

• Make it toggle-able and you have my vote. It may even be a console command.

• Oh god yes. Often I am fighting 1v1, about to win, only to receive an arrow from nowhere, have my attack interrupted and die from my opponent in front. Then I get into spectator cam for a few seconds, and I can see an archer behind me still shooting arrows at my murderer. Wtf is wrong with archers shooting in close melees? Sometimes, there are awesome competent archers that will do a good support job, but 80% of the cases, it’s a “hurr durr imma snipe him, yo” archer behind you who thinks he’s hot shot.

• I suggested an animation that raised the hands and covered the offending persons eyes.

• so you can see who did it
    • they are temporarily blinded for doing it haha

• @gregcau:

I suggested an animation that raised the hands and covered the offending persons eyes.

• so you can see who did it
    • they are temporarily blinded for doing it haha

Are you suggesting a Medieval Face-palm?!

• I would like for it to display on the team hitter’s screen to watch it, or some other indication. Several times I’ve told some people to watch the TKs and they don’t even realize they’ve hit an ally. Some are idiots, some are genuinely sorry and didn’t know, but either way it would be nice to have something come up on the aggressor’s side. I don’t really care about MY knowing if it was a team hit, I can usually tell because I have a good grasp of who is where at most times; spatial awareness is key to team fighting after all =]

• For the one who get hit by team: A name of that guy who hit you pop up at corner of the screen.
    For people who hit their team: “Alert, you are causing damage to friendly” appear on the screen