Release Modding Tools so people can create things like:

• There has been discussion that once the modding tools (SDK) are released for Chivalry there will be japanese weapons like samurai katanas, etc

But also people can create custom maps and implement “Hunger Games” style games. Players are spawned in cages with no weapons. And basically a free for all battle with weapons in the middle and scatter on the map. And terrans like trees where you can climb up and sleep, there is a Minecraft version of Hunger Games that is very popular.

Imagine 16 slot servers with hunger game style FFA.

“May the odds be ever in your favour!”

• @seriously:

There has been discussion that once the modding tools (SDK) are released for Chivalry there will be japanese weapons like samurai katanas, etc

Yeah and maybe someone could make a mod so it looks like Half-Life

• Heart felt apologises; my post was probably unfair and defiantly too dismissive. It’s just that the climbing up trees and taking a nap bit is so far removed that I just don’t get it. It’s your imagination so good luck to ya.

• SDK is coming… eventually. I can’t even say soon on this one, unfortunately, because I have no idea when :P

• When it’s ready™

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.