Multiplayer Crash

• Hi everyone.

? bought medieval warfare 3 day ago but i have some problem. :| ?f I play single mod(with boots),no problem but ? can’t play multiplayer.This screen is coming and nothing happening http://i46.tinypic.com/s1kksz.jpg

Dou you have any solution ?

• So after you open the server browser and try to join any of the servers, it shows that screen and freezes on it? Does it happen for every server regardless of the current map? Can you hit escape to get a menu or do you have to force close Chivalry?

• ‘’ So after you open the server browser and try to join any of the servers, it shows that screen and freezes on it? Does it happen for every server regardless of the current map? Can you hit escape to get a menu or do you have to force close Chivalry? ‘’

Screen freezes.I can hit escape for return to menu but i must hit esc 10-20 times :) this problem is happening every server and every map.

• @damage:

‘’ So after you open the server browser and try to join any of the servers, it shows that screen and freezes on it? Does it happen for every server regardless of the current map? Can you hit escape to get a menu or do you have to force close Chivalry? ‘’

Screen freezes.I can hit escape for return to menu but i must hit esc 10-20 times :) this problem is happening every server and every map.

Oh okay, so it doesn’t always show that same image.

Would you please attach in a reply your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt?

Launch.log is found here Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs.

DxDiag.txt is created by clicking the Window Start Menu, typing in dxdiag into the search field, clicking dxdiag in the search results, and clicking the Save All Information button in the app.

• [attachment=0:2x7ziz5z]Launch.log[/attachment:2x7ziz5z]

• [attachment=0:2wonbeyx]DxDiag.txt[/attachment:2wonbeyx]

• Hmmm I don’t see anything out of the ordinary in the Launch.log.

The only thing that I can think of is updating your sound card drivers. Looks like your drivers are from 2010 and the latest are from 2012 (the US/English page: http://support.creative.com/Products/Pr … DFAQ_20055). Sometimes wonky sound card drivers can cause problems with DirectX.

• i’ll delete Chivalry Medieval Warfare and i’ll wait new update.Thanks for help ‘’ ReMixx ‘’
    ? have to say,it should be Shit Torn Panties not Torn Banner.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.