[CONF] One-button dodge on mouse wheel

• It drains all stamina.
    The end.

• Please be more descriptive in your issue.

You bound one-button dodge to mouse wheel up? Mouse wheel down? Pressing the mouse wheel for a middle mouse button click?

It drains all stamina from full stamina? Does it happen all the time?

Please attach your UDKGame.ini (from Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config) in a reply here.

• You obviously haven’t heard about the mouse wheel exploits that are popular to use in a fps shooter game with semi-automatic weapons, cause its easy to drag your mouse wheel and make it perfom tons of commands, that’s basically the same thing that happends with you and your dodge on mouse wheel.

Try binding one-button dodge to any other key, then spam it like crazy. this is not a bug, but the devs should add a coding that would allow user not to “perform” a dodge during a dodge.

When you scroll, you maybe make the mouse send four-five commands to the game.

• @wildwulfy:

You obviously haven’t heard about the mouse wheel exploits that are popular to use in a fps shooter game with semi-automatic weapons, cause its easy to drag your mouse wheel and make it perfom tons of commands, that’s basically the same thing that happends with you and your dodge on mouse wheel.

Try binding one-button dodge to any other key, then spam it like crazy. this is not a bug, but the devs should add a coding that would allow user not to “perform” a dodge during a dodge.

When you scroll, you maybe make the mouse send four-five commands to the game.

That’s what I was thinking too. Same thing happens if you spam kick sometimes.

• That norwegian guy is right.

[youtubehd:11q79ka1]bHK-LDmn92s[/youtubehd:11q79ka1]

• Thanks for the report, moving to the bug section and added to the current list of known issues.

• Global Moderator

Is it a clicky mousewheel or a smooth mouse wheel as they can be different. I haven’t experimented myself but in other games clicky mousewheels execute one command while smooth mousewheels can execute many.

It could help fix the bug.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.