Suggestions: HP regain and running away!

• 1. I would like to see a higher regeneration of Life. Where would this be helpful?

a. In duel servers, after fighting someone, I see some people sit there and wait 1 minute to regen.
    b. In 3v1 situations, kill one and dodge others until HP regens.

I propose a faster regain in HP would be make it possible to actually 3v1, with reasonable about of skills of course.

2. I would like to see player who are chasing fleeing opponents have their speed increased so they can catch up.

a. I hate it when someone is about to die, and they just run away and hide… which makes my #1 suggestion kind of bad.

But I just hope there is a way to regain HP faster when clearly there is no one around…
    &
    The ability to catch players who are just straight up running away because they are losing the fight…

• Situation 1:
    You won the fight 1v1 but you are at 5% HP, sit there and regain hp for 20 seconds and no one is around, but someone comes along and you die in 1 hit even though there was no one around for 20 seconds…

Situation 2:
    You are winning the duel and the guy is 1 hit away from dying, he runs away…. WTF?

To fix those situations -

Situation 1:
    HP gain increases as time ellapses with no action, no running, no attacking, no blocking, etc.

Situation 2:
    Decrease movement speed of player who has their back turned against an enemy OR increase movement speed of player chasing fleeing foes.

• @Regaining health in duels: Official duel mode is coming in the next update, which is some time this month.

@Running away: This mechanic is already in the game. When you’re relatively close to an enemy (about the range you can accurately throw an axe) and they’re in the center of your screen, the dot in your screen will turn red - this means you’re “chasing” that player, and you’ll gain a speed boost as long as you keep your aim focused on them.

I believe the speed boost for chasing is about 20%, because it allows a Knight to be somewhat faster than an archer/MaA, but not so fast that they can catch up in less than ~10 seconds if both players sprint in a straight line.

• The best solution in my opinion would be to make the stationary taunt regen health. That way you have a risk/reward mechanic, if you want to quickly heal you must stand still and you make a lot of noise drawing attention to yourself.

• I think the way they have it is fine how it is. The health regen delay is fine and I like the fact you don’t go all the way to full health.

And your number two suggestion is already in the game. If someone hasn’t mentioned it already.

• The chasing mechanic inside the game is quite buggy, it works sometimes and sometimes it doesnt.

Sometimes when I clearly have the dot(crosshair) on the enemy while he is fleeing I can’t catch them.

• @BMF:

The best solution in my opinion would be to make the stationary taunt regen health. That way you have a risk/reward mechanic, if you want to quickly heal you must stand still and you make a lot of noise drawing attention to yourself.

I like this idea.