My current class tier list opinion

• This is based on pubs, mostly. 5vs5 organized clan battles don’t differ too much, but are more balanced than pubbing. Dueling is a different story all together.

1. Archers: Warbow, broadhead, cudgel. Heavy crossbow also amazing.
    2. Man at Arms: Tons of great choices such as Dane axe and falchion, heater shields and oil pots.
    3. Knight: Tons of great choices such as sword of war and pole axe, good secondaries and plenty of health.
    4. Vanguard: Still does have some good choices in every weapon class such as greatsword, brandistock or spear, and halberd. Even bardiche can be deadly in good hands. But they have no archer protection, and have a hard time dealing with people that get in their face. They don’t have too many options up close, even if they switch to secondary, they’re just an MaA without dodge or as good speed. To top it off, their passive sucks, they’re not very tanky, and they take bonus pierce damage. They need some help.

• Good lord.

• @SOC:

Heavy crossbow also amazing.

When?

• A tier list by class is foolish. Weapons can vary vastly in performance and behavior. A Knight with a Sword of War fights differently than a Knight using a Warhammer and Shield. You would be far better off doing a weapon tier list. That would contain some useful information.

• @Genocide:

@SOC:

Heavy crossbow also amazing.

When?

Since the latest patch. It’s not quite as good as warbow broadhead, but it’s much easier to aim and can oneshot vanguards in the head, while oneshotting archers and MaA in the torso I believe. It’s a good alternative.

• Haha, I’ve seen this guy claim to be the best Chivalry player.

• Global Moderator

@-Thylacine-:

Haha, I’ve seen this guy claim to be the best Chivalry player.

WHAT!!??? But I’M the best chivarly player. LIES!!

• @Warskull:

A Knight with a Sword of War fights differently than a Knight using a Warhammer and Shield.

No, they both lmb spam.

• Global Moderator

@Slaughtervomit:

@Warskull:

A Knight with a Sword of War fights differently than a Knight using a Warhammer and Shield.

No, they both lmb spam.

No there is the very small possibility that a knight with the sword of war will stab. And the even smaller chance of someone with the war hammer will use an overhand.

• Balance is kind of an iffy topic though. Balance for what? Vangaurds might be awful at duelling and weak in a clan scrim, but in public games absolutely nothing racks up kills like a slash spamming vanguard.

• @SOC:

This is based on pubs, mostly.

Then you should know that knights and vans are the pubstompers, not archers and maa’s…

• @poiuasd:

@SOC:

This is based on pubs, mostly.

Then you should know that knights and vans are the pubstompers, not archers and maa’s…

This.

• @Slaughtervomit:

@Warskull:

No, they both lmb spam.

Nahh, I use overhead too with handie hammer.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.