Better than Parcel Force

• Re: Balance Discussion
    by Reginhard » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:22 pm

There are loads of threads about balance on the ideas and suggestions board; so I’d suggest people haven’t taken on board the fact that this is the place to post them. I personally have nothing to say on balance issues (Ok maybe the odd negative comment about shield nerf requests) so my suggestion is that you reiterate the correct place for balance debates.

Wow that was quick, you guys really do deliver. lol

Please forgive the off topic; couldn’t resist it.

• This was a long time coming, we just got the go-ahead to do it yesterday :P

• Global Moderator

I just hope the public doesnt ruin the game with its “balancing” they have bad experiances and post that this weapon is OP yadda yadda.

A hard thing with nerfing weapons is that it makes other weapons OP and over time reduces the overall damage of all weapons. thats happend with BF3. It takes on average two less bullets to kill someone with an assualt rifle then in the BF3 beta.

BE strict with your balancing and only address issues that everyone is talking about.

Your balancing seems and looks good at the moment though.

• @SlyGoat:

This was a long time coming, we just got the go-ahead to do it yesterday :P

Thanks Goat; I didn’t really think it was in response to my post on the subject yesterday, forgive my well intentioned sarcasm, guess it’s just not funny.

• @lemonater47:

I just hope the public doesnt ruin the game with its “balancing” they have bad experiances and post that this weapon is OP yadda yadda.

A hard thing with nerfing weapons is that it makes other weapons OP and over time reduces the overall damage of all weapons. thats happend with BF3. It takes on average two less bullets to kill someone with an assualt rifle then in the BF3 beta.

BE strict with your balancing and only address issues that everyone is talking about.

Your balancing seems and looks good at the moment though.

Totally gotta agree.

• typo: u meant Parcel Farce

• @51n15tar:

typo: u meant Parcel Farce

Bwahaha. :D

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.