[MAP] Hillside Guide (Agatha Knights)

• As no mod in their sane mind would move the topic to this section, Ill just reopen it here:

Book of Armaments, Chapter 2, verses 9-21:

1- First shalt thou light the signal fire

2-Then shalt thou destroy trebuchet three, no more, no less.

3-Three shall be the trebuchet thou shalt destroy, and the number of the trebuchet shall be three.

4- Four shalt thou not destroy, neither destroy two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.

5- One is right out.

6-Once the number three, being the third trebuchet, be destroyed, then lobbest thou Ballista bolts towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

• And if thy team is not en-route to trebuchet three first, then shalt thou yell at thy team to get their butts moving there.

• Yep, that’s right. Three shall be the number of trebuchets you take down, whilst one remains standing. And the number that marks the last trebuchet shall be three. Not four, which nobody EVER defends. Not one or two, which fall eventually. Third is the trebuchet, which is the closest to Red’s spawn. And once three trebuchets are destroyed, the Mason team, being awesome in the Lord’s sight, shall proceed to whoop your ass until the end of rounds. Amen. ;)

• HEAR HEAR GOOD SIRS

• @Tenebricus:

Yep, that’s right. Three shall be the number of trebuchets you take down, whilst one remains standing. And the number that marks the last trebuchet shall be three. Not four, which nobody EVER defends. Not one or two, which fall eventually. Third is the trebuchet, which is the closest to Red’s spawn. And once three trebuchets are destroyed, the Mason team shall proceed to whoop your ass until the end of rounds. Amen. ;)

Lol… Happened SO many times. I can only think of ONE time in my time playing this game were the Agathians managed to rally through and get to the ballistae. I only remember that as well because I scored the final ship kill, lol.

• @Tenebricus:

Yep, that’s right. Three shall be the number of trebuchets you take down, whilst one remains standing. And the number that marks the last trebuchet shall be three. Not four, which nobody EVER defends. Not one or two, which fall eventually. Third is the trebuchet, which is the closest to Red’s spawn. And once three trebuchets are destroyed, the Mason team, being awesome in the Lord’s sight, shall proceed to whoop your ass until the end of rounds. Amen. ;)

This only happens when you dont follow the book of armament´s advice.