Final kill replay

• I’m sure you guys have your hands full with plenty of other things right now, but I created this account for the sole purpose of suggesting an instant replay of the final kill of each match so that other players can see what happened. I think that in FFA and Objective matches, it would be kinda neat if- rather than staring at a stationary player, the players could see the game ending kill. Anyway, I’m sure you already considered it, given the fact that you guys made this incredible piece of software, but I felt you should hear it just in case.

• COD players will be COD players.

It could work in FFA, TDM and LTS.

But in the other game modes the winning team should be able to have 10 seconds of fun trying to kill of the rest of the other team who dropped all their weapons in defeat. The enemy is routed.

• @lemonater47:

COD players will be COD players.

I don’t play Call of Duty, so I wouldn’t know if that’s how that works or if you’re just trying to be “that guy” right now.

@lemonater47:

It could work in FFA, TDM and LTS.

All I’m saying. It would work for some modes rather than everybody freezing up.

@lemonater47:

But in the other game modes the winning team should be able to have 10 seconds of fun trying to kill of the rest of the other team who dropped all their weapons in defeat. The enemy is routed.

I could get with that.

• @FreddieMercury:

@lemonater47:

COD players will be COD players.

I don’t play Call of Duty, so I wouldn’t know if that’s how that works or if you’re just trying to be “that guy” right now.

Oh, Its just that the feature you want is only in COD at the moment.

Sorry if it caused you offense.

• @FreddieMercury:

I’m sure you guys have your hands full with plenty of other things right now, but I created this account for the sole purpose of suggesting an instant replay of the final kill of each match so that other players can see what happened. I think that in FFA and Objective matches, it would be kinda neat if- rather than staring at a stationary player, the players could see the game ending kill. Anyway, I’m sure you already considered it, given the fact that you guys made this incredible piece of software, but I felt you should hear it just in case.

NO. Call of Duty fanboy, piss off!

• @FreddieMercury:

I’m sure you guys have your hands full with plenty of other things right now, but I created this account for the sole purpose of suggesting an instant replay of the final kill of each match so that other players can see what happened. I think that in FFA and Objective matches, it would be kinda neat if- rather than staring at a stationary player, the players could see the game ending kill. Anyway, I’m sure you already considered it, given the fact that you guys made this incredible piece of software, but I felt you should hear it just in case.

Sounds like a good idea to me, I do wonder how games end and wouldn’t mind seeing it. BUT I’ve never been into COD so I guess it gets annoying?

• Well apparently the instant replay thing has been featured in a recent game which I don’t play. Thanks for the feedback?

• I like the idea, so long as it was the last 5 - 10 seconds prior to the kill. Whether it is possible or not is the next question.

And for the record, I don’t play CoD and never liked the series…. Ever.

But just because one game nay or may not have a specific feature, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad idea.

But hey, if the lynch mob wants to keep staring at a still screen and the back of the winner, go right ahead.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

I like the idea, so long as it was the last 5 - 10 seconds prior to the kill. Whether it is possible or not is the next question.

But just because one game nay or may not have a specific feature, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad idea.

But hey, if the lynch mob wants to keep staring at a still screen and the back of the winner, go right ahead.

Every likes that feature in CoD. Since MW2 its been in. Though I disliked all the games after CoD4. Blacks ops is alright though.

MW2 also had the best final kill cam. I haven’t came across anyone who hates it. As its nice to see how the last guy died.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

I like the idea, so long as it was the last 5 - 10 seconds prior to the kill. Whether it is possible or not is the next question.

Well, as I was overly aggressive in this post, let me make myself clear: I don’t find this useful at all. I find it insanely funny if a person dies after a match has ended - fire, or if an archer had an arrow nocked and aimed already, they left the game, etc. The only place I could see this as being somewhat OK would be in FFA, where the screen just freezes when focused on the winner.