Suggestion: Stamina depletion notification

• It will be really sweet if some kind of flashing red line of text like “Low stamina” or better “You have no stamina” appeared on screen halfway between the bottom of the screen and crosshair, when you try to kick with not enough stamina. Thanks in advance.

• Global Moderator

Your stamina bar flashes when it runs out and your person is puffing and heaving.

No more notification needed.

• Stamina bar is at the bottom of the screen, while your enemies are right in the middle so it’s a bit distracting to look there and check your stamina, heaving at the same time is drowned in the sound of strikes and battle cries, so I still stick to my opinion :)

• Global Moderator

@Tantir:

Stamina bar is at the bottom of the screen, while your enemies are right in the middle so it’s a bit distracting to look there and check your stamina, heaving at the same time is drowned in the sound of strikes and battle cries, so I still stick to my opinion :)

Ive just got used to looking.

• I’d really like to hear someone else’s opinion on this matter.

• I don’t think any further additions to the HUD are needed. I don’t like a bunch of indicators and crap all over my screen… The bar does enough for me… I guess if it was optional, I wouldn’t be opposed to it, but it’s not for me.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.