In-game community

• This in-game community is very bad, worse then a lot of games I know. Makes me not want to play sometimes. Anyone have any idea as of WHY? My idea is because it is so easy to get mad at this game that they take it out on people in the chat.

• Its common place, especially on the internet, with a high intensity competitive game for players to rage. I haven’t seen too much of it. Sure the occasional D bag will go off. But it doesn’t seem to be a cesspool like mobas.

• There was a huge influx of newbie players just recently because of the holiday sales.
    As a result, you have a mix of veteran players, who have played the game since release or even earlier (rank 25+), and a large number of people ranked under 10. The game can get frustrating for those people who are new when pitted against seemingly impervious veterans. This particular phenomenon will pass soon.

Also, this situation depends on particular servers. I play from Midwest USA, and I usually play on servers like Official TO/classic 4,5, vq servers etc. Those particular ones seem to have mature players for the most part. Perhaps you need to change your servers, if you can.

• Because it is not as easy as a regular FPS, its gritty and realistic and people rage more.

• @akazi:

This in-game community is very bad, worse then a lot of games I know. Makes me not want to play sometimes. Anyone have any idea as of WHY? My idea is because it is so easy to get mad at this game that they take it out on people in the chat.

Show me good in game community in fast paced fps like Chivalry.

• We need good dedicated custom servers with admins that lay down the law and tone. A pub server will always be filled with random riff raff as well as exemplary players. Also most of the pub server people are also very new and may not even stick around for a few weeks.