Points for living in FFA?

• Wanted to see how people felt about this.

Ever get 27-5 only to lose to people with 30-38? See a player be king with 13-17 while you are going 5-1 but running the objective? Ever get a lot of assists but lose out top marks b/c suiciding knights/vanguards swoop in and get the killing blows after you’ve done all the work?

I think you k/d should be relevant in FFA. Even if Kills are worth 5 and suicides/tk are negative numbers, deaths sub be a -1 as well. I want peoples take on this. Killing a lot of people is great. Staying alive and while killing is greater.

• What were you doing to get 27-5 in FFA camping? The 30-38 guy is doing dam well to get all those Kills as half the time he’s dead.

And there are no objectives for the agathian knights on the king level. Other than kill the enemy. And the defending team must be really bad if the top player got that score and you only got 5 for 1.

Some people kill the enemy’s to let others get the objectives so thy get rewarded.

Your death penalty is that you can’t to anything while you are dead and usually have to walk to the fight.

• FFA is the worst game mode anyway so don’t play it. Besides stats do not matter in this game. Your k/d only makes you feel better about how well you’re doing. Play the objective and be happy knowing you did. …But that’s just me. This game has no leader boards, no perma stats so why care?

• @Amuffinattack:

FFA is the worst game mode anyway so don’t play it.

TOTALLY AGREED.

@Amuffinattack:

Besides stats do _not _matter in this game. Your k/d only makes you feel better about how well you’re doing. Play the objective and be happy knowing you did. …But that’s just me. This game has no leader boards, no perma stats so why care?

Agreed on this matter as well.__