[SOLVED]Servers will not list in browser

• I tried everything in the “Official fix” thread and none of it worked. I installed the game last night and it loaded all the servers fine and I played for around an hour. Got on this morning and nothing will load. Un-installed the game, replaced the Masterserver file, deleted it, opted into the beta, tried changing the server filters. Tried everything. Don’t have a firewall, never installed any programs from the time I went to sleep and got up……nothing works. This is really frustrating. Never had this happen before with any game.

• First. Don’t opt into beta. There is a beta build, and you will get those servers when we do fix this. Second, have you ensured on your game filters that it is set to game speed 100%.

If that is 100, then the next thing to try is

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=8107&p=69204#p69204

EXCERPT FROM LINK:

"Have you tried deleting this folder? It seems to do the trick. Delete this and restart steam. Delete that whole folder.

C:\Users*YOU*\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare "

• Solved! Woot. Finally after hours of trying to play this game I can. I set the game speed to 100% and that fixed it. Though I did a whole bunch of other shit so this may have been the final tweak that let me do it! Thank you!

• Awesome! See ya out there. :berz: