Jump Cooldown

• Can this just be removed. Jump spamming was never an issue and this just lowers the skill ceiling a bit. It is a short cooldown but it causes problems when you try to do something acrobatic like jumping from beam to beam on the second part of hillside. Just seems needless to me. I didn’t see anyone abuse jump before it was implemented. Jumping for the most part leaves you vulnerable as you cannot change direction since your feet aren’t grounded. Not a huge issue, but I would at least like some sort of explanation.

• There’s not actually any cooldown, so it’s just waiting for your character to finish the jump and landing animations.

• @Hadron:

There’s not actually any cooldown, so it’s just waiting for your character to finish the jump and landing animations.

There is currently a .2 second cooldown. It was added last patch. They started with a .5 in the beta (for the patch) and then lowered it to .2. Prior to that, there was no cooldown.

• Jumping in CMW is ridiculous, as even if enemy will get out of stamina, they can slash all day as they like. Slashing, overhead, stabs should all be possible only with stamina left.

• @51n15tar:

Jumping in CMW is ridiculous, as even if enemy will get out of stamina, they can slash all day as they like. Slashing, overhead, stabs should all be possible only with stamina left.

Irrelevant. I agree with the OP (Dougieee) though.

• @Daiyuki:

@51n15tar:

Jumping in CMW is ridiculous, as even if enemy will get out of stamina, they can slash all day as they like. Slashing, overhead, stabs should all be possible only with stamina left.

Irrelevant. I agree with the OP (Dougieee) though.

I checked it out again, and gotta agree on both issues.