Vote kicking needs some work

• This votekick thing with the official servers needs to get fixed somehow……
    Official LTS Server #03 [24p] - Multiplay. This is the server.

Some guy named Womb Raider started teamkilling an archer. So I started a vote kick on him, he didn’t get kicked so I didn’t really care as long as he didn’t teamkill me. After the vote kick was finished without any reason he vote kicked me and it passed. I came back on to play shortly after my ban was over. As I came on he started another vote kick on someone and I just said “cmon womb stop with the kicks”. He said it was me and I got kicked 3 more times. Something needs to be done about this thing. I have seen this happen a lot! First time it has happened to me.

• Just got kicked again as soon as I got on there……

• I advise avoiding servers filled with such people if you can (you should be as the game has quite a number of players and thus many servers to play on). I usually play on official TO servers and votekicking culture there seems to be higher than what you’re describing. It’s the people who use feature in a wrong way, not feature’s fault.

• So its one guy who was trolling a server? If so, join our steam moderator group! We are there to stop people from exploiting and hacking. Votekick abuse is a form of exploiting, so you should contact one of us so we can go deal with it. (check my sig for details)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.