Will we get smarter bots

• I cant find a proper answer anywhere. My internet can be slow sometimes so offline play is my only option. The bots stop working half way through the match and just run in circles at the spawn and they don’t complete objectives. i wanted to know if:

.the bots will get fixed so they don’t break half way through a match
    .more maps supported
    .will they ever be able to complete objectives

thanks

• Can you still unlock weapons in an offline game? Because I hate when I want to play but there are no low ping servers I wanna join

• @andrew199307:

I cant find a proper answer anywhere. My internet can be slow sometimes so offline play is my only option. The bots stop working half way through the match and just run in circles at the spawn and they don’t complete objectives. i wanted to know if:

.the bots will get fixed so they don’t break half way through a match
    .more maps supported
    .will they ever be able to complete objectives

thanks

Probably not. Best bet is for a modder to do it somewhere down the road.

• @DrOstler:

Can you still unlock weapons in an offline game? Because I hate when I want to play but there are no low ping servers I wanna join

Still? I dont think you can at all.

• @DrOstler:

Can you still unlock weapons in an offline game? Because I hate when I want to play but there are no low ping servers I wanna join

Not in offline.

But if you create your own online server and make it ranked, you can add bots and kills against them will count towards weapons. And since it is hosted on your own PC, you should get a very low ping.

• This game seems to lack a nav mesh for the bots to use, just saying. They always get stuck on things a lot. Does this game have a nav mesh of some sort?

• There’s already advanced bot’s mode – it’s called multiplayer.

• I think I am currently the only Coop server atm, its low gravity and has tons of modded stuff to make the game way more fun and diff from every other server.
    I run 32 bots always and 11 map rotation 7 ffa and 4 koths mixed in.
    It also holds up to 18 live players and runs good no lag, U will have a blast man, any 1 is welcome to join, just be cool to other players and have respect is all I ask.Hope to see u there!

Look us up @ Rubber Duckys Coop Modded Matrix Mayhem
    ^^SERVER NAME^^

• @WARSAW:

I think I am currently the only Coop server atm, its low gravity and has tons of modded stuff to make the game way more fun and diff from every other server.
    It also holds up to 18 live players and runs good no lag, U will have a blast man, any 1 is welcome to join, just be cool to other players and have respect is all I ask.Hope to see u there!

^^SERVER NAME^^

Why not supply the IP address in our handy dandy [server] tag which automagically creates a hyperlink that opens Chivalry and connects directly to the server?

• @Pariah:

There’s already advanced bot’s mode – it’s called multiplayer.

that’s really helpful. every time you post on any forum about bots there is always a guy who says crap like this. If you read the post you would find that I said I use bots because my internet is not always reliable but i still want to enjoy the game, like many others. dont bother posting something unless you have something useful to say.

• @ReMixx:

@WARSAW:

I think I am currently the only Coop server atm, its low gravity and has tons of modded stuff to make the game way more fun and diff from every other server.

^^SERVER NAME^^

Why not supply the IP address in our handy dandy [server] tag which automagically creates a hyperlink that opens Chivalry and connects directly to the server?

Great idea but i dont know how to do that, would u wanna help me get that set up? please and ty