Roman Empire vs. Barbarians / Celts.

• With all the other suggestions about expansions, mods or the next game to make, I figured I’d toss out one if my own.

Why not have one of the above where it’s the Roman Empire vs. Either European Barbarians or Celts?

Not that something like this would come any time soon, but if it did, I’d rather see something like the above rather than something taking place in Japan, etc.

Even the Persian Empire vs. Some other force.

Have a big Empire against an underdog so to speak…. There would be some interesting weaponry.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

With all the other suggestions about expansions, mods or the next game to make, I figured I’d toss out one if my own.

Why not have one of the above where it’s the Roman Empire vs. Either European Barbarians or Celts?

Not that something like this would come any time soon, but if it did, I’d rather see something like the above rather than something taking place in Japan, etc.

Even the Persian Empire vs. Some other force.

Have a big Empire against an underdog so to speak…. There would be some interesting weaponry.

Yes, well, I think a Persians vs. Greeks would be an interesting game, but this really doesn’t belong in this section, as it’s for C:MW and not new game ideas.