All players should join the Steam group community

• Join this:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivmod

Why?

You can contact moderators instantly regarding hackers, or any issues you may have and they can assist you.

Find players who are online and make friends and build a community, no one wants to play alone.

Whether you are a new player or a veteran ,joining the steam group will enhance everyone’s experience to the game.

• Great plug! However just one little adjustment to the info post. It is intended to be a rapid response for in game problems. Such as Hackers/Exploiters. The other exception is being people who keep bypassing votekicks, or someone continually doing votekicks against people for no good reason.

If you have technical issues or things of that nature, the forum is still the place to go. We just made this so you could have somewhere to go when faced with a problem that requires a Admin to enter a game in that moment.

• Yeah that group’s kinda just so people can find us on Steam easily if they need us to jump on and into the Admin panel for Official servers.

For the social stuff, join the standard Chivalry Steam group at: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivalrythegame :)

• No. I strongly am against Steam and any other programs like Steam cause I have no internet connection at all on my laptop so therefore, how in heck am I suppose to “activate” my games when I get them?

• @Jusey1:

No. I strongly am against Steam and any other programs like Steam cause I have no internet connection at all on my laptop so therefore, how in heck am I suppose to “activate” my games when I get them?

Are … you … trolling?

• @Jusey1:

No. I strongly am against Steam and any other programs like Steam cause I have no internet connection at all on my laptop so therefore, how in heck am I suppose to “activate” my games when I get them?

Write a letter, put it in an envelope, stamp it and send it to Steam… they will then mail you back a floppy disc with an exe to activate the game in question. Please allow for 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Keep in mind that you need to ensure that you can run the original DOS and not Command Prompt, as it won’t work. ;)

But really, are you serious?

You can’t be… I mean, you can’t plug in a cable or use Wi-Fi?

How did you get Steam on your laptop in the first place?

Did you post that response from your Laptop?

Cuz that just raises even more questions. :?

Oh well… if Steam isn’t your thing, you can always try Origin… Wakka Wakka! :P

• He’s a brony and console supporter… What do we do???

RUN!

• Global Moderator

@Jusey1:

You managed to download chivalry right? I have seen no boxed version. You have access to the Internet.

You must be trolling.

• @lemonater47:

You managed to download chivalry right? I have seen no boxed version. You have access to the Internet.

You must be trolling.

I think some European countries may have a boxed version.

• @Kimiko:

He’s a brony and console supporter… What do we do???

Kill it with fire! 8-)

• @HEXEN:

@Kimiko:

He’s a brony and console supporter… What do we do???

Kill it with fire! 8-)

Screw the fire! I have a war maul! GET OUT THE WAYYYY!!

• All laptops these days have a wireless connection in them, getting Chivalry for single player is like buying a car without driving in it. MP is what makes this game good! (if you don’t land in a server with votekickers, cheaters or utter pricks).

• I’m not trolling. I am against Steam.

How I got Chivalry? I got my laptop from my friend and he was the one who installed it without Steam for me. I paid him the money required to get it too as well as the money for the laptop. How he got it? I don’t know so don’t ask me…

I am just truly and fully against Steam and any other forced online crap. No games should require internet unless A: You have to download it real quick then be offline as much as you pleased. Or B: MMO.

Yes, Chivalry was “Option A” but like I said, my friend installed it for me on his fast internet. Where I live, I have no good internet to connect to and we only have Dial-Up (Which I can’t even connect to on my laptop anyways)… Well we can get Satellite but who wants to pay about 70-80 dollars a month for 5GB a month internet?

• @Jusey1:

I am just truly and fully against Steam and any other forced online crap. No games should require internet unless A: You have to download it real quick then be offline as much as you pleased. Or B: MMO.

You ever hear of running Steam games in offline mode?

GASP! http://bit.ly/WfTSzU

• Yes, you can run games offline but from what I’ve seen, you need to be online to activated your game so Valve knows that you have that now and do some other bullcrap before you can play the game.