Kicked again…

• joined a server palyed for about 15 mins and got kicked/banned for being to good? i think it was because i used the spear and hit 2 ppl at the same time and this is easy to do if they line up for the blow… but i am getting kicked 8 of 10 times i play and get called a cheater… i love this game but this is getting ridiculus? but there is probably no fix to this, the only one i can think of is to get my own server and remove vote kick on it? but do i really have to go that far to enjoy this game?

• hello

yes it is true what you said
    me on my 40 slot server I deactived votes for players

be quiet

good game

• Another one of these threads from you? Why do you keep making these?

Please, take your rage and tears somewhere else. There’s no need for you to make a whining thread every time you get kicked. It’s pathetic and annoying.

• What game mode are you playing? I have over 230 hours and have only had 2 votekicks cast against me. And trust me, I am no slouch at this game.

• this tread is for every one that wants to talk about this game and i think this is an important topic so i write about it

i try to play only on servers with TO game mode

• Next patch the minimum % of yes votes required for a kick to pass is being increased slightly as well as the minimum number of voters required for the vote to count.

• @AmateuS:

this tread is for every one that wants to talk about this game and i think this is an important topic so i write about it

Yes, but you have repeatedly posting the same thread, with the same complaints. That’s considered spamming - stop it.