Archer aim load

• I dont how to call it but I`ll call it aim loading when im playing with archer sometimes it has this thing when i try to load to shoot it doesn’t work , only after 30~ times of repeating pressing it activates or if switch weapons few times back to bow , crossbow or jav…

• Could you be more specific? Do you know how to reproduce it? Any videos would help too.

• how can i make video clickin my mouse ? its just when i click to aim , my bow doesnt go into aim mode its just on standby

• @pronetas:

how can i make video clickin my mouse ? its just when i click to aim , my bow doesnt go into aim mode its just on standby

Holding left mouse button doesn’t go into aim mode for you?

• Yes , its just getting stuck i thought it might because of the some servers lag but i tried playing with bots and it still the same , tried using different mouse and still the same Am i the only ? looks like it

• @pronetas:

Yes , its just getting stuck i thought it might because of the some servers lag but i tried playing with bots and it still the same , tried using different mouse and still the same Am i the only ? looks like it

Try going into the options and checking your Keybinds and see if it got changed. I’ve accidentally changed mine a few times when clicking instead of pushing the button i want to use.

• Please attach your UDKGame.ini from Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config.

• Attached the file u asked

• @pronetas:

Attached the file u asked

It looks like maybe an older or corrupted version of the file. To be safe, let’s just wipe it and start anew. Please delete the Chivalry folder from Documents\My Games\ and start up the game. This will reset all video settings and custom keybinds.

• I did that , and it seems to be working, but now my rank droped from 26 to 8 why is that ?

• @pronetas:

I did that , and it seems to be working, but now my rank droped from 26 to 8 why is that ?

That’s weird… Are your weapon unlocks okay? Also, try joining an Official Server.