LMB Spam and Combos

• Love the game; well done all at Torn Banner. Can’t wait for the new update!

I’m sure this has been discussed ad nauseum but, since this is a bulletin board, I’ll throw my suggestion out there. After playing for roughly 90 hours, I think the best way to deal with LMB spamming (other than stamina tweaks) is to simply make it so you can only combo any attack 2 times maximum without using another type of attack.

So instead of LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB

you would need LMB LMB MWU LMB LMB MWD

and so on. Not only would this make for a more skillful flow, it would force players to use and appreciate the other attacks. I just can’t imagine a warrior ever mindlessly swinging his sword back and forth 7 times in a row. No way. Back and forth, sure, but then he’d either rest for a moment or use the momentum to chop or stab.

On a related note, there’s some crazy stuff where people hack and back away at the same time yet hit you for full damage. I don’t mind getting hit by that but if I’m backing away from you while swinging, that’s taking a good amount of force out of the blow. Doesn’t seem to be hitting for less.

No, I don’t have major trouble dealing with a spammer 1v1. Just looking for ways increase the skill and the realism. Thanks for considering.

• You can already only combo the same attack 3 times in a row.

• Any less than 3 and it would make it harder to instantly recognise a spammer.

• I see… fair enough then. Guess it just feels like more.

Can’t wait for the update!

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.