No Servers, After Fix

• So, I’ve been having a game-shattering problem. I can’t see the server list! I can play the game just fine with no lag whatsoever, but, when it comes to trying to connect to a server, they’re not there. I followed both threads, and checked that AVG is the only “conflictive” program I have. This really sucks as this game looks awesome to play online. Anyone else have trouble with AVG? Both Windows Firewall and the AVG Firewall are turned off.

Specs : Windows 7 64-Bit
    RAM: 4 Gigs
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33 Gigahertz per second
    Graphics : NVidia GeForce GT 620

• same plz fix ur game i can’t see any servers and sometimes if i lucky enough to see, i can’t join its just stuck loading the server. nothing works. restart comp, steam, delete master list, steam beta….

and sometimes my internet gets disconnected i have to wait 10min before it comes back on. it doesn’t happen with anything else ONLY chivalry BUT also in the past with the counter-strike source server browser too. what’s going on dammit???

wtf man i can’t even play the damn game i just build a new comp too

win7 64

• @OhKomodo:

So, I’ve been having a game-shattering problem. I can’t see the server list! I can play the game just fine with no lag whatsoever, but, when it comes to trying to connect to a server, they’re not there. I followed both threads, and checked that AVG is the only “conflictive” program I have. This really sucks as this game looks awesome to play online. Anyone else have trouble with AVG? Both Windows Firewall and the AVG Firewall are turned off.

Specs : Windows 7 64-Bit
    RAM: 4 Gigs
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33 Gigahertz per second
    Graphics : NVidia GeForce GT 620

Is it feasible for you to uninstall AVG, reboot computer, try chiv again and see if the servers show up? With the possibility of reinstalling AVG if it does not help.

Also, please remove the line “Suppress=DevOnline” from your UDKEngine.ini (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config), start the game and sit on the server browser for 5-10 minutes, then exit the game cleanly and attach you Launch.log in a reply (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs).

• I am having the same issue as the other people on here. I had AVG and got rid of it and bought Norton anti-virus (I adjusted to allow the required programs through I think?) just to make sure it was not AVG not allowing my servers to come up. I have had this game for almost two days and only been able to play online once or twice. I tried everything suggested on the forums and did them as instructed. I need some help please, I do not want to give up on the game it looks fun. Here is my launch backup as stated in your response.^^^

Windows 8 64 bit
    3.5 GHZ amd 6300 six core
    8 Gig Ram
    Geforce 650 GTX
    500 GB HDD

• Still no servers today I hope someone from tech support will help me. I do not want to have to quit playing the game and seek a refund because it is an awesome game. It does not matter how awesome it is if I cannot not ever play it…… :? Please help Thanks

• Same problem here. Havent played in along while cause of all the hacks and the general **** community. But thought id try it today on my day off. But nope, no servers.

• same problem for me too

some weeks ago i couldnt play and solved the problem with the thread viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2075

but now isnt enough, i cant play for 2 days… i will wait for a bit…on thuersday if someone will not fix that i will ask on steam for refund…sadly because i like the game

• same problem for me

• so servers worked for a bit tonight I was able to get into one game before they disappeared. Not ever have I seen a game with so many bugs/issues. Please help 3rd post :|

• Still nothing working.

I only have about 30 hours in. Think I could still get a refund?

• Your lucky you have thirty hours. I have 0 since I bought the game because of this issue which is still not resolved.