Progress through Ranks?

• Hi all!
    How am I progressing through ranks? I’ve played some ten games, I’ve won some, I’ve lost some, I had positive and negative kill / death ratios and I presume I’ve amassed some points. But I am still Rank 0. Are those points accumulated somewhere? How can I check my profile out? Where can I see my progress toward the next rank?

• There’s a good chance you weren’t playing on ranked servers. For best results play on official servers.

• Thanks. How will I know which are official?

• They say official in the title followed by the game mode they play.

Post will them all listed:
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082

And sorry I accidentally edited your post instead of replying XD so I paraphrased your question again. Sorry about that.

• @Zeemzellen:

Hi all!
    How am I progressing through ranks? I’ve played some ten games, I’ve won some, I’ve lost some, I had positive and negative kill / death ratios and I presume I’ve amassed some points. But I am still Rank 0. Are those points accumulated somewhere? How can I check my profile out? Where can I see my progress toward the next rank?

I’d also like to know how the ranking works? i.e. is it kill/death ratio; points, games won/lost?

• @Reginhard:

@Zeemzellen:

Hi all!

I’d also like to know how the ranking works? i.e. is it kill/death ratio; points, games won/lost?

Only kills and assists count toward rank.

• @ChuckingIt:

@Reginhard:

@Zeemzellen:

Hi all!

Only kills and assists count toward rank.

Oh I see; thank you, guess that’s why idiots team kill at the end of rounds.

• They do that just to be dicks.

• Thanks for the replies, guys!

• @Ulven:

They do that for teh lulz.

ftfy