Question about the "P" 3rd person view

• Since I first used the “p” key it really has helped when playing different types of characters.

With that being said, I am curious as to why you would allow a server to disable this function.
    The prospective is the users choice, it has no effect on the server, so why allow someone to
    take that aspect of the game from the player?

• 3rd person view gives some distinct advantages, and some players would rather not play against people using it.

• Would it be possible to put that info on the server description tag?
    Or a way to filter out servers with this option on?

This will allow players to have descriptive information about the game play on a server, before joining a game they don’t want to play.

• I agree that should be included in the browser, and I’m sure it will be eventually.

• Global Moderator

3rd person is really good at looking over shields so you can move with them and see where you are going. This is kind of an exploit and this is an FPS game (First person slasher).

• In racing simulator championships it’s prohibited to have a third person view. And I agree that serious games should be played this way only.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.