Game Doesn;t work

• I don’t know if this is the right place to put this, but if it’s not at least it will get the most attention. I really like the game an all, except it doesnt work. The game literally does not start from steam, from ym desktop, from the launch in the folder, from anywhere. I try all of the fixes, and guess what? it crashes at the torn banner studio full screen. over 30 minutes of doing this, verifying that re-installing that, so…are there any more suggestions? I’m really just frustrated more than anything, i just want to play the game, and even when I get a chance guess what? my parry and block doesnt work.

• Moved to Technical Support forum. Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt.

So it doesn’t start, but you were able to get it to launch once? I’m confused :?

• It actually successfully logs on about 1 out of every 50 tries, it took me 45 minutes of consistent opening and closing (only did it because friends were playing) to get in today. ) where can I find those files?

• Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing in dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag from the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.