Kicking ppl of ledges-death symbol-kill message

• I was wondering if u guys know that when u kick sum 1 off a ledge, it shows the last weapon symbol u hit them with when they die– where the death messages are
    I think it would be way cooler and less of a glitch if it showed a boot, with the ankle part leaned back towards the kicker, and the toe towards the person who got kicked off the ledge, kinda angled up so it looks like they got the boot,lol- think of a backwards check mark.
    Also maybe when they get killed by being kicked or pushed into water u could have sum type of wave symbol in between the names of the killer and the person who died
    Just a thought on sumthing that would make the game way better and is probly fairly simple to do I’d hope.
    P.S. I really like the hand symbol u guys came up with, great idea.

• Kicking and shield bashing the enemy over the edge does bring up some random results, it’s a favourite pastime of my so I’ve been monitoring it for a while now.

Sometimes I get a registered kill and sometimes I don’t, I’m putting this down to which way the enemy is moving as they take the plunge but I don’t know for sure.

Sometimes I get the last weapon that I hit them with and sometimes the falling man, again I don’t know why.

If you are looking to score kills; the best advice I have for you is, hit them before knocking them over the edge as this certainly increases the chances of a registered kill.

Warning: This can get very addictive and can be detrimental to your game play.

• In addition to this, I think heart shots should show up as head shots do, obviously with a heart symbol, so you know why you died to a bodyshot that you otherwise wouldn’t have.

• Lol it really is fun, and i also like your idea about the heart shot.Good 1!
    Um i just woke up so pls correct me if im wrong but neither of u said whether u liked my idea or agreed with what i said?

• A heart with an arrow through it, would be divine.

• @Kimiko:

A heart with an arrow through it, would be divine.

Lol, I guess I never thought of it like that 8-)

• I can’t resist kicking people off ledges or into spikes, even though it gets me killed more often than not; it’s just too much fun.

However, when it comes to ledges, I’m rarely credited with the kill, even if I’ve done a bunch of damage to them with weapons prior to giving them the boot. Often it shows up as a suicide, in which case I’m not credited with the kill and they actually get -10 points. Sometimes no message shows up at all, and the scoreboard appears unaffected.

• @stickytape:

I can’t resist kicking people off ledges or into spikes, even though it gets me killed more often than not; it’s just too much fun.

However, when it comes to ledges, I’m rarely credited with the kill, even if I’ve done a bunch of damage to them with weapons prior to giving them the boot. Often it shows up as a suicide, in which case I’m not credited with the kill and they actually get -10 points. Sometimes no message shows up at all, and the scoreboard appears unaffected.

I hear ya. Last night I kicked two archers offa the cliff on hillside (the one with the pyre yah?) with a single KICK OF DOOM!@ and it showed them as suiciding… gutted :(

• @mojo:

@stickytape:

I can’t resist kicking people off ledges or into spikes, even though it gets me killed more often than not; it’s just too much fun.

I hear ya. Last night I kicked two archers offa the cliff on hillside (the one with the pyre yah?) with a single KICK OF DOOM!@ and it showed them as suiciding… gutted :(

Whenever I’ve kicked people off any ledge near Treb 3 I get no icon at all. It’s one of my favorite ways of defending: Pull back around the rear of the treb, put your back to it and then kick them twice to put them through the convenient giant gaping holes in the wall and into the water below. Like I said though, I never see anything in the kill ticker at top right, not even a suicide.