[CONF] Unlocks stop working

• Im not 1 to come on here and rant and rave about stuff but I’ve had to restart my server 6 times in the last 24 hrs because the unlocks stop working, sumthing like that should and needs to be fixed ASAP!
    Soon as the server fills up we lose all the players cause it stops working,and have to restart because so many ppl whining about the unlocks, this is really anoying and is gonna kill your game if this glitch is not fixed soon.If your gonna make a ranking system then pls make it work is all i ask atm
    Thannk you so much!

• @WARSAW:

is gonna kill your game

Nope, just your server is all.

• @JHoersten2:

@WARSAW:

is gonna kill your game

Nope, just your server is all.

Server doesnt matter, if ppl cant get their unlocks they are gonna whine and bitch about it and leave any server not just mine dude.
    This is a horrible glitch for any admin trying to run a decent server

• I don’t know anything about running a server but are you sure you’re running a ranked server?

• @WARSAW:

Server doesnt matter, if ppl cant get their unlocks they are gonna whine and bitch about it and leave any server not just mine dude.
    This is a horrible glitch for any admin trying to run a decent server

No, because this isn’t happening on every server. MY server unlocks just fine, as do many, many others. Frankly, this is the only whining thread I’ve even read in awhile.

Restart your server; some report it helps. (As does having >5 human players, setting the server as ranked, and enabling VAC)

• 1st off no 1 is whining im just saying it is kinda a major glitch,and dont act like it isnt, and my server is ranked and usualy has 10+ players, so no probs there.
    This glitch needs to be fixed, and like i said i have restarted it more than 6 times in 24 hrs, which is way to many already, and i never said it was on all servers either but this is a major problem for alot of servers, and should be taken care off ASAP as i stated b4.

• I’ve heard of this several times now… when a server has been online for a while and things stop being tracked, but a restart fixes it. Added to the list.

• Why ty Martin, as I said before You are Da Man!

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.