Hearts 999

• Was was playing on a official server for about 1 hour. It was me and two other people. Anywho the map went about 3 or 4 rotations and when I tried to join the new round all my weapons were locked and said 999. I reset steam and tried to join a different server and it said the same thing. Was I hacked or is this a bug? I love this game and would like to be back on as soon as possible since I have a LAN party today. (AND NO WORK) :)

• Does this still happen?

• I’ve only noticed it happen when I’m in spectator and try to choose a class. If you hit N and choose a side first to get out of spectator it should be fine again. Spectator shouldn’t allow you to press M it confuses too many people ;P

• Global Moderator

This happened to me on FFA when there are no teams. I went to change my class and this happened. Though I simply rejoined the server and it fixed it.

• @Malekous:

I’ve only noticed it happen when I’m in spectator and try to choose a class. If you hit N and choose a side first to get out of spectator it should be fine again. Spectator shouldn’t allow you to press M it confuses too many people ;P

Yeah I get this too except when I do join a team it crashes my game.