Fun with Pubbers - screenshot

• LOLS Kila VS pub players - 4 vs 12 map after map we didn’t lose a single one except this one with less than 2 mins they snuck the flag in the capture. But what is really great…. LOOK at the number of kills. Kait beat me by 2, had a few more assists but I have far fewer deaths… so there suck it Kait.

• A good example of something you will never see in chivalry. its impossible for someone to dominate that much :)

• @JCash:

A good example of something you will never see in chivalry. its impossible for someone to dominate that much :)

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/93700 … 23D421B53/

And you should see Jack baldy. I’ve seen him go 29-2

I saw him fight 5 people at once and wipe the floor without taking a hit.

JCash, just cause you suck at Chivalry, does not make it a bad game like you think. You’re good at AoC cause you played for years, in Chivalry, you have to re-learn the game and all the exploits from AoC are fixed, hence, you hate Chivalry.

• @Mkilbride:

@JCash:

A good example of something you will never see in chivalry. its impossible for someone to dominate that much :)

JCash, just cause you suck at Chivalry, does not make it a bad game like you think. You’re good at AoC cause you played for years, in Chivalry, you have to re-learn the game and all the exploits from AoC are fixed, hence, you hate Chivalry.

Look at me going 13-14 with overpowered fists. Damn they were overpowered.

• @Mkilbride:

@JCash:

18-13 with my mighty light crossbow. Aw yeah.

• @Mkilbride:

Making common denominators to compare the scores would give:
    Jack Baldy: a ratio of 2552/88
    While that guy in the screen from the OP would get 216/88

Hmm… Guess Jcash needs to L2P.

• ITT:

Fanbois gonna fanboi. What else could be expected on the official chivalry site?

If you want to critique my playing do so in game. Although it will be a lot harder to make wild accusations when the scoreboard is right there to show your lies for what they are.

And, while i respect jack baldy, the idea that he could take 5 people at once without taking a hit is laughable, unless those people were mentally challenged two year olds with their hands cut off.

@Mkilbride:

You are the largest fanboi i’ve ever seen. I have seen you in game, you are not very good. you should spend more of your time playing and less of it on forums.

I’ve never said i think chivalry is a bad game. Also, i’m not bad at chivalry, I’m very good.

I do not hate chivalry. I am however rapidly beginning to hate you. What you’re doing is called a ‘straw man’ your portraying me to have positions i do not have and attacking those positions because they are more easily assaulted than my actual beliefs.

@Chuckdatass:

Hmm… Guess Jcash needs to L2P.

and who are you? Thats right, no one.

• Boy I think I’m going to have to lock the whole AoC section.