CLASS SUGGESTION PLEASE READ

• lets face it, medieval culture is wayyyyyy overplayed. who hasnt seen mount and blade, chivalry, game of thrones, and gladiator? its bland and repetitive and i hate it so much oh my god

BUT!!! chivalry is still new and saveable! i know just how to save it too! x]

my propesition, you ask? - the developers should make a new class inspired by the holy knights of world of warcraft!

stats:
    strong DPS but still can tank
    fast low damage swipes
    heals with spell (special abil)

weapons:
    high lvl sword (glows like wow ones)
    big shield

also if they die they become angels for 30 seconds and can totally mess u up

CONCEPT ART
    http://i48.tinypic.com/u3nr8.png

• No no no. Go play WoW. My main was a paladin, and even had 2 paladin alts. Nonetheless holy magic doesn’t belong in this game aiming to achieve an authentic medieval feel.

• God in heaven let this be a joke.

• @Knack972:

lets face it, medieval culture is wayyyyyy overplayed. who hasnt seen mount and blade, chivalry, game of thrones, and gladiator? its bland and repetitive and i hate it so much oh my god

Are you serious?

• “also if they die they become angels for 30 seconds and can totally mess u up”

HAHAHAHAHA

• You forgot the part where when you die as Mason you have a chance to possess and corrupt the guy who killed you, taking control over his commands and converting yourself into a bad-ass demon lord

• No, no and thrice no.

• Ye fine gentlemen hath verily been taken in by this jest. Ha-ha!

• @Daiyuki:

“also if they die they become angels for 30 seconds and can totally mess u up”

HAHAHAHAHA

LMAFO!!

• @SlyGoat:

Ye fine gentlemen hath verily been taken in by this jest. Ha-ha!

I knoweth a troll when I see one.

• @OmmNomNom:

You forgot the part where when you die as Mason you have a chance to possess and corrupt the guy who killed you, taking control over his commands and converting yourself into a bad-ass demon lord

finally someone who understands

now i dont support evil or nothing but i think it would be cool if masons had some dark magic flare to them if u know what i mean. like lulu from ffx did, maybe wateraga for a higher gameplay contrast from the boring swordfights chiv is full of atm

example pic http://i48.tinypic.com/2gudth2.png

• @Knack972:

@OmmNomNom:

You forgot the part where when you die as Mason you have a chance to possess and corrupt the guy who killed you, taking control over his commands and converting yourself into a bad-ass demon lord

finally someone who understands

now i dont support evil or nothing but i think it would be cool if masons had some dark magic flare to them if u know what i mean. like lulu from ffx did, maybe wateraga for a higher gameplay contrast from the boring swordfights chiv is full of atm

example pic http://i48.tinypic.com/2gudth2.png

God, dude… Piss off back to WoW or LoL.

• Lolled at the MS Paint images. XD

Also Hadron calm down, he’s not being serious.

• How dare you move this to off topic!

• @SlyGoat:

How dare you move this to off topic!

why did he do that? i just wanted to talk about the game

• the class yet needs throwing weapons. i propose throwable rabid aligators that explode once they bite. possibly with attached blades. also laser eyes would be nice.

• @Knack972:

@SlyGoat:

How dare you move this to off topic!

why did he do that? i just wanted to talk about the game

The thing you have to understand about Bob is, he’s not a nice man. In fact he’s a very, very bad person.

• @Hadron:

@SlyGoat:

Now there’s a class for the game….

Troll class. You look like a troll and sound like one. Your tactics and weapons revolve around annoying everybody.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

@Hadron K:

@SlyGoat:

Now there’s a class for the game….

Troll class. You look like a troll and sound like one. Your tactics and weapons revolve around annoying everybody.

Primary: Halberd 2x speed and damage
    Secondary: Auto Crossbow
    Third: Infinite ammo oil pots
    Ability: MAA dodge with knight armor and +50% backstab damage bonus.

• @Slaughtervomit:

Primary: Halberd 2x speed and damage
    Secondary: Auto Crossbow
    Third: Infinite ammo oil pots
    Ability: MAA dodge with knight armor and +50% backstab damage bonus.

how unoriginal you dope. i prefer for classes with THEME and yours doesnt have ANY!