Any cheats for an offline bot game?

• Hi everyone! I’m currently making a short Machinima/film about this game since it has a better graphics system than M&B and its gritty look is exactly what I needed, however I can’t use FRAPS with enemy AI charging and killing me. Is there any invisibility, unlimited health and no HUD console commands? Since I really can’t do much without those commands. Any help?

• I don’t know what you mean about can’t use Fraps. Have you tried spectator mode?

• There is a ‘god’ console command, but it doesn’t seem to do anything. ‘allammo’ gives infinite ammo. All of the cheats from normal unreal tournament 3 are there in single player.

• @GhoXen:

I don’t know what you mean about can’t use Fraps. Have you tried spectator mode?

I cannot record with FRAPs if I am getting hit all the time, and I have a scene in mind where I need to record the character’s view. Spectator mode is only half the story…

• @ReMixx:

There is a ‘god’ console command, but it doesn’t seem to do anything. ‘allammo’ gives infinite ammo. All of the cheats from normal unreal tournament 3 are there in single player.

Yes, I just tried it now. The ammo cheat is not useful to me, is there any .ini tweaks?

• @SuperGT:

@ReMixx:

There is a ‘god’ console command, but it doesn’t seem to do anything. ‘allammo’ gives infinite ammo. All of the cheats from normal unreal tournament 3 are there in single player.

Yes, I just tried it now. The ammo cheat is not useful to me, is there any .ini tweaks?

You might be able to tweak the damage of every weapon down to 0. Martin would know better…

• Unfortunately there is a bug which prevents you even modifying things locally right now.

• My only advice is to either start an LTS game and whittle the numbers down to what you want or simply add less bots, or to move to the enemy spawn and kill bots until it’s pretty much just 1v1.

After a few minutes in the two bot games I’ve played, both teams of bots end up walking into walls or just milling about mindlessly instead of seeking out enemies, so it shouldn’t be too hard to let’s say get a crowd of retardo-bots in the castle courtyard while you are up on the second floor balcony with one or two others.

• Ah darn…guess I have to change my plans back to M&B Warband. Right now for CMW it’s too restrictive. Oh well.

• You can just kill all the bots can’t you? Pretty sure there’s a console command that kills and removes them all without actually ending the game. May even be killallbots or something.

• But then would it make me go to spectator mode with a HUD? I’m still open for ideas on how to get this to work. Right now I need something that makes me at least invincible, go far away from the action and then record and then I can use Vegas Pro to zoom in to remove the HUD. God 1 doesn’t work at all sadly.

• I use the actually UDK Editor at school and when I am in test play mode, I’ve messed around with the console command.

Few I know is “SetName”, “AddBots”, “AllWeapons”, and “AllAmmo”. There are a few more but can’t remember them currently. I can dig into the console command tomorrow on my free time and tell ye’ more.

• @Jusey1:

I use the actually UDK Editor at school and when I am in test play mode, I’ve messed around with the console command.

Few I know is “SetName”, “AddBots”, “AllWeapons”, and “AllAmmo”. There are a few more but can’t remember them currently. I can dig into the console command tomorrow on my free time and tell ye’ more.

These are all the standard ones http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/ConsoleCommands.html

• Never mind guys, went back to M&B. I give up.

• open<mapname>
    addbots xx
    fly (cool)
    god
    etc</mapname>

• Killing bots is pretty easy they don’t parry. Walk backwards and swing a bardiche ftw. Kinda like playing on a free weekend.

This kills all the bots on your server, type ~ to open the console then type
    admin killbots

• yeah its a shame 99% of the admin capable mods got removed months ago, we went from being able to edit ini files save and restart the server to now having to learn udk and figure out how to script or whatever process it involves, which basically killed the chance for any decent serverside mods to emerge other then the stuff I was doing at the time and the epicness that valiance mod let us do, sadly both are gone now, and my server went from 200+ mods to down to 4 mods and 9 months of hard work modding and fine tuning and testing everyday down the drain and gone from everyones reach.
    funny though even with 4 mods its still more hardcore fast paced intense action then you will find in any regular server.

I had literally fixed all the issues people complained about in the forums etc just by changing values and doing multiple things torn banner thought or said just wasn’t possible, just like valiance mod had done.
    such a shame since this whole game came from a mod in another game you think torn banner would show more love for server admins, a working server manager, and modding the game and the modding community.
    lets hope for the best in the future as they have been polishing the game up alot in the last few patches, and most of the stuff was for the good too.

• Damn, that sucks. What version was this mod on? Do you still have it?

• I found your site about iso’s etc. If your bored or trying to cheat/hack I suggest first you stop digging up so many old posts here and find some other game to ruin or cheat at.

• If you’re playing on your own server with bots I’m pretty sure if you type in ‘killallbadguys’ in console everyone on mason dies.