New Classes

• So the idea is about new classes.No fantasy b.s. But serious one.I tought about this-basically those are semi-classes.For example the knight:i uggest it should be divided in 2 classes–-an offensive wich has a bitt less defenses but more movement speed,can’t wield tower shields or 1h spears(will talk later).The defensive one is like a classic knight AND can wield a 1h spear that has slighty more reach and damage then a javelin,he can’t wield 2h axes and maces and hax primary weapons has 1h axes like maa ,flails and the short spear.On the archer there should be ranged focus and melee focus.the first is the classic archer while the second can only wiel light xbow and shortbow and all javelins,it has more defense.These are jusr suggestion and they may(let’s say will)need some fixes.What do you think?P.S sorry for any grammar error.

• More than defensive and offensive knight, this idea sounds to me more like a fourth option when you select weapons, class-specific stuff. Something like perks - like extra HP, extra armor, stamina, faster running speed, second fire pot, more ammo, etc. Of course you can only choose one or a combination of them, not all of them

• New weapons and/or access to existing weapons for classes that are currently prohibited has to be easier than creating a whole new class and I imagine it would produce the same results.

• @Reginhard:

New weapons and/or access to existing weapons for classes that are currently prohibited has to be easier than creating a whole new class and I imagine it would produce the same results.

Totally.