Game ruins my internet

• Every so often the server list in-game will not load and I can’t connect to any servers. But on top of this My internet crashes and I cannot go online for 10-20 minutes because of your servers. I don’t know why it happens but please fix it because it totally ruins my internet.

• Moved to support.

• What the hell is going on the same thing happens to me as well it’s so frustrating

I’ve tried all the fixes to restarting steam, deleting master server list, computer reboot, router reboot modem reboot, firewall, steam beta,Nope nothing

• @chawe:

What the hell is going on the same thing happens to me as well it’s so frustrating

I’ve tried all the fixes to restarting steam, deleting master server list, computer reboot, router reboot modem reboot, firewall, steam beta,Nope nothing

Seems like it is a common problem.

• @Mashuu:

@chawe:

What the hell is going on the same thing happens to me as well it’s so frustrating

same for me, its my 4th day i cant play…at thursday i will ask for refund

• @theseus87:

@Mashuu:

@chawe:

same for me, its my 4th day i cant play…at thursday i will ask for refund

I bought it at launch. Was fun for a while. Then the hackers came, then the try-hards and circle jerkers.

Now I cant even get it to start, even after all the supposed “fixes”. Only 30 hours played though.

• @FPSOtsal:

Every so often the server list in-game will not load and I can’t connect to any servers. But on top of this My internet crashes and I cannot go online for 10-20 minutes because of your servers. I don’t know why it happens but please fix it because it totally ruins my internet.

Your router/modem is getting flooded with packets. You can try going into Steam -> Settings -> Downloads + Cloud tab and setting the max pings /minute to a smaller number. Try 250 if it is really bad.

Also make sure that your router/modem is running the latest version of its firmware and that your computer has the latest LAN/network drivers.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.