Problem with my controler Logitech Gamepad F310

• The problem is simple. When I press up on the pad i go down and when i press down i go up.

I ve try to fix that in the configuration of the game but by doing so i m losing my diagonal movement.

So i ve downloaded Logitech Profiler software to invert the Y axis on the movement pad. Its seem to “workish” but its kinda bad. Sometime the up go foward but somethime it goes backward. Its seem like the default Setting is still there and the Logitech Profiler software dont overide the first one completly.

I m not a pro with computer but i would really love to fix that problem.

Thank you
    Grace

• Hello durabigael,

I don’t know for sure if this will fix your problem, but it’s worth a shot. I’d start by disabling the Logitech profiler just to avoid any conflicts.

In your UDKGame.ini found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config, find this line and add a minus sign in front of the 1.0 for the speed.

Bindings=(Name="GBA_MoveForward_Gamepad",SecondaryKey=,Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.2",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName="Unknown")

If that doesn’t work, revert it back and we’ll try something else.

• Yeah it worked perfectly. Thank you for the help.

Do you have any idea how to change the sensibility also of the (head) pad. I tried to change to mouse sensibility but its don t affect the game pad at all.

• @durabigael:

Yeah it worked perfectly. Thank you for the help.

Do you have any idea how to change the sensibility also of the (head) pad. I tried to change to mouse sensibility but its don t affect the game pad at all.

Try changing the speed value of the these lines in the same file. A speed of 5 is unplayable fast on my xbox360 controller as an example of an upper bound.

Bindings=(Name="GBA_TurnLeft_Gamepad",SecondaryKey=,Command="Axis aTurn Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.2",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="GBA_Look_Gamepad",SecondaryKey=,Command="Axis aLookup Speed=0.65 DeadZone=0.2",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName="Unknown")