Mortal Wounds

• When a player goes below zero HP and they have lost either a arm or a leg I would like to see a small % chance that said player maintains control of the one armed/legged soldier and can stumble or drag himself around for a small amount of time befor they are finished off or bleed out. This would of course require fitting animations and sounds to complement the gameplay and I would like to see dieing players leave blood trails as well.

• This is a good idea. It gives the brutal medieval battlefield feeling. :) This is a good option for FFA when you’re the last man standing. And get another chance to let the wounded player an option to let his/her team win! ;) However when you are walking around with no arm, and using a two handed weapon, you cannot use it anymore. But this is a very good idea to use a secondary weapon. Not a bad idea!

• Global Moderator

That would be funny. In a sadistic kind of way. But hey, that’s what this game is about.

• This is awesome. Please

• @BMF:

When a player goes below zero HP and they have lost either a arm or a leg I would like to see a small % chance that said player maintains control of the one armed/legged soldier and can stumble or drag himself around for a small amount of time befor they are finished off or bleed out. This would of course require fitting animations and sounds to complement the gameplay and I would like to see dieing players leave blood trails as well.

Please… Please no… (I want it in the game, but it disturbs me…)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.