Mortal Wounds

• When a player goes below zero HP and they have lost either a arm or a leg I would like to see a small % chance that said player maintains control of the one armed/legged soldier and can stumble or drag himself around for a small amount of time befor they are finished off or bleed out. This would of course require fitting animations and sounds to complement the gameplay and I would like to see dieing players leave blood trails as well.

• This is a good idea. It gives the brutal medieval battlefield feeling. :) This is a good option for FFA when you’re the last man standing. And get another chance to let the wounded player an option to let his/her team win! ;) However when you are walking around with no arm, and using a two handed weapon, you cannot use it anymore. But this is a very good idea to use a secondary weapon. Not a bad idea!

• Global Moderator

That would be funny. In a sadistic kind of way. But hey, that’s what this game is about.

• This is awesome. Please

• @BMF:

When a player goes below zero HP and they have lost either a arm or a leg I would like to see a small % chance that said player maintains control of the one armed/legged soldier and can stumble or drag himself around for a small amount of time befor they are finished off or bleed out. This would of course require fitting animations and sounds to complement the gameplay and I would like to see dieing players leave blood trails as well.

Please… Please no… (I want it in the game, but it disturbs me…)