Want To Know Your Super POWA?

• INTP’s any1

Research Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

This is one of the best I’ve seen (free) very variable and good answer scheme http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test (yes it is 84 questions :x dont be a bitch)

MBIT http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Ever wonder why you resonate with that movie character?.. Well you may be just like him/her

They use this test on Presidents, Actors, Police ,etc and has been used since the 40s it has alot of research making it credible and valid

This is a big factor on how they control the world. If we all knew this on a fundamental level we wouldnt have as much issues with one another so the question is, Why the fuck dont they use this in schools except college :/ and teach us all our superpower?

TRY AND BE AS TRUTHFUL AS POSSIBLE AND WOULD BE BETTER TO DO WITH ANOTHER

spread to your loved ones. :k1:

• Did this years ago back when I was in college.

INTP here, quite strongly besides being close to INTJ in some circumstances.

“The Thinker”.

• funny a intp posted first :2hand:

• ISTJ. Boosh.

• @Xeekik:

ISTJ. Boosh.

That is pretty scary this is the 2nd most popular personality it is obvious they make society into a way that literally forms the generations personalities (which was obvious) but to really conceptualize is really scary and fucked up

• Your personality type: ENFP.

Strength of individual traits: E - 26%, N - 28%, F - 10%, P - 40%.

• ESTP

Spot on!
    People with the ESTP personality type are very social, spontaneous and direct. Some may even see them as rude or reckless, but ESTPs truly love action and always dive right into the heart of the storm. ESTPs dislike theoretical debates or thinking about the future – they are only interested in “here and now” and focus all their efforts on living in the present.

This too!
    People with the ESTP personality type also tend to see laws, rules and obligations as recommendations or instructions rather than as unbreakable principles. If ESTP believes that something must be done and the cause is just and worthy, they will go ahead and do it, despite what the law or social rules say. This is not meant to say that ESTPs are lawbreakers – they usually have a very clear understanding of good and evil – rather, they tend to put personal values, opinions and principles above what other people or the society think.

• Where’s the capable of banning Kimiko on a whim power? :(

• @Satoshi:

Where’s the capable of banning Kimiko on a whim power? :(

ignores

I got ENTJ.

3rd test I’ve taken with the same results.

• @Kimiko:

@Satoshi:

Where’s the capable of banning Kimiko on a whim power? :(

ignores

I got ENTJ.

3rd test I’ve taken with the same results.

You would be judging.

I bounce between INTJ and INFJ.

• INTJ. It also says that Augustus Caesar was an INTJ. Amazing. I’ve studied so much about the man, I wish I could talk to him lol.