New class idea: Medic

• This new class idea is a non-magic healer. Health: MAA Speed: moderate This class should mainly be used in LTS/TDM This class is a weak class, but can heal himself or heal others with bandages. The secondary weapons for the Medic is dagger/Shortsword. His ammo is low 3/3 but can be refilled at ammo boxes. However some maps in LTS have no ammo boxes. Such as arena, so this class must use his ammo wisely. In LTS/TDM there may be a knight with low health. The medic is not good at close range combat. So this gives a chance to turn the tide of battle around, by healing the knight. Special: Can heal fellow allies and himself. Any suggestions? :)

• Is this modern warfare or medieval warfare?

• :? It is not in that Modern warfare way. Just a idea

• It’s a neat idea, but not likely to be implemented - medicinal practices were horrible back then, and likely to do more harm than good.

• Besides jabbing a hot poker into a wound to stop bleeding, there was nothing really one could do for most wounds, especially in the middle of a battle.

Not only was there never such a class or person doing such an action in the middle of battle back in those days…. with the ability to regenerate one’s health when not in combat… this class would be pretty useless and un-needed.

And I sure hope nobody brings up a suggestion of reviving fallen players… reattaching lopped off limbs and heads wasn’t very easy to do back then, let alone today.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

Besides jabbing a hot poker into a wound to stop bleeding, there was nothing really one could do for most wounds, especially in the middle of a battle.

Not only was there never such a class or person doing such an action in the middle of battle back in those days…. with the ability to regenerate one’s health when not in combat… this class would be pretty useless and un-needed.

And I sure hope nobody brings up a suggestion of reviving fallen players… reattaching lopped off limbs and heads wasn’t very easy to do back then, let alone today.

Geheheheh. Totally. :D

• “HELP!”
    “SOMEONE PLEASE, HELP ME!”
    “i NEED HELP!”
    “HELP ME!”

I couldn’t help myself :3

• Hehe, I wouldn’t trust any kind of Medieval ‘medic’ if my life depended on it.

• I’ve expanded quite a bit on your idea here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8729

• Same idea; same response viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8729#p75667