[SOLVED] Spinning [Yes i've checked controllers]

• For some reason I got on chiv and started spinning. It has nothing to do with any USB device i have connected. I’ve gone through and unplugged every one in and out of game, the spinning continues. I’ve gone through and disabled every HID device that wasnt my mouse or keyboard, the spinning continues. I’ve updated my drivers for my mouse, the spinning continues. Basically i paid 25$ for a 2 week rent of this game and it feels like i got ripped off. It doesn’t happen to any other game. The only things plugged in are my mouse, keyboard, external hard drive, microphone, headset, and device connector cables that aren’t connected to devices so nothing. Again, i’ve already disconnected and played the game with and without all things and disabled all HID devices in the device manager.

• Moving this to Technical Support.

What mouse and keyboard do you have? Do they come with special software? For example, Razer’s Synapse software if known to cause similar issues.

• I haven’t had any problem playing the game until randomly yesterday it started doing this. I haven’t changed anything.
    Keyboard: Saitek Cyborg V.7
    Mouse: Razer Mamba *older version, not the Mamba2012
    They both have controller software that are independent of games. Basically they just provide macro’s to various keys. I also updated my mouse drivers after this happened to the latest version released on the 13th but hasn’t fixed anything. I also restarted my computer and tried opening the game again today and it still does it.

• Strangely enough, I ran the game after i posted this and it seems to have stopped spinning. I have no rhyme or reason as to why it started or stopped. o.o

• @omega392:

Strangely enough, I ran the game after i posted this and it seems to have stopped spinning. I have no rhyme or reason as to why it started or stopped. o.o

It could be any number of things. Let’s not think about it too hard :)