Any way to stop trolling kick bans?

• Me and my buddy were playing moors LTS and this guy “breaking bad” decides he’s ready to nub out and start hacking down his team from behind. Next round he’s does the same. I block block block then My friend/ clan mate comes in from behind and TKS him (after he’s already tked 2 of us) We try to kick him but Idiots on the opposing team thinks its funny.

Map changes to FFA throne and This guy BreakingBad gets his buddy on and convinces everyone that me and my clan mate are the ones TKing (yes we did TK this guy 2-3 times but all out of self defense) and these other nubbles decide yeah we will kick everyone in this clan. WTF

Anyways one suggestion is a auto kick from server if 3-4 TKs happen in a map even if accidental(thjs wold help people learn how to use thrust and overhead. This would also help temper the Catapult heroes who just fire with no regard for what teams inside their target.

Also there is no way to check Steam IDs in game?

• @turnbullTeRRoR:

Me and my buddy were playing moors LTS and this guy “breaking bad” decides he’s ready to nub out and start hacking down his team from behind. Next round he’s does the same. I block block block then My friend/ clan mate comes in from behind and TKS him (after he’s already tked 2 of us) We try to kick him but Idiots on the opposing team thinks its funny.

Map changes to FFA throne and This guy BreakingBad gets his buddy on and convinces everyone that me and my clan mate are the ones TKing (yes we did TK this guy 2-3 times but all out of self defense) and these other nubbles decide yeah we will kick everyone in this clan. WTF

Anyways one suggestion is a auto kick from server if 3-4 TKs happen in a map even if accidental(thjs wold help people learn how to use thrust and overhead. This would also help temper the Catapult heroes who just fire with no regard for what teams inside their target.

Also there is no way to check Steam IDs in game?

2 things:

1. Auto-kicks and stuff suggested SO MUCH.
    2. Open the steam overlay and hit “View Players” to see their steam IDs. Plus, their Steam IDs ARE their in-game names…

• sorry not ID’s steam #'s

• @turnbullTeRRoR:

sorry not ID’s steam #'s

Aah. Then I dunno, man.

• Global Moderator

Making it a console command once again. It would fix a lot of this. Also people voted yes more as th votekick window didn’t pop up muh and when it did it was almost always for a legitimate reason.

Even if the votekick command brings up a UI with a player list. The harder it is vore people to initiate a votekick the less abusers there will be. Only someone who is really possied off will do. And if the button is not infront of their faces it wouldn’t cross their minds to a use votekick.

A lot of the new players may get a little bit annoyed that the button is gone. But many of the original players know what the command is myself included.

It was still effective when I was a console command, we all wanted an easier way to do it and when they made it easier we all thanked torn banner. But then it backfired. It started chasing a lot more harm with no extra benifit.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.