Razer Naga mouse problems

• ive never been able to actually play this game due to the fact that my razer naga molten special edition mouse seems to not be compatible with chivalry medieval warfare ive previously posted on the main technical support thread about 1 week after buying this game at the start of december with the same problem and no reply i can navigate the game menu’s only with the arrows keys when i run the tutorial its still bugged out for me these are my PC specs:

Acer Predator G5900
    4GB ram
    Intel i5 CPU
    NVIDIA GT340
    Windows x4 sidewinder keyboard
    Razer naga molten mouse

its a starter setup for gaming i know but i haven’t had issues with any of my pc games and i think its more then adequate to run chivalry when i can play other games like BF3, farcry3, dishonored without a problem i have searched the internet for a solution trying every similar solution on threads, websites, various support forums that has had mouse issues with this game with no proper fix to my problem both steam and razer tell me this isnt their fault but am really not after the blame game ive wasted enough time on the phone and on the internet trying to fix this myself all i would like is some sort of help to finding a god damn solution so i can finally play this fun game …… a quick reply with helping me on my way would be awesome

• I know i had a problem a few games back for my Mamba… i had to download the legacy drivers for the mouse and that worked. I haven’t check but there is probably some for the Naga as well.
    Search on razer’s site and i hope you find them… cheer!!

• thanks for your reply thats exactly what i thought it was straight away but i cant use legacy drivers anymore since razer synapse 2.0 was released i was hoping razer had some patching software for conflicts with games but they dont i cant help but think chivalry needs a big update patch to additional options to play the game in since it runs in 32bit and in DX9 which may explain why my mouse cursor is’nt registering on the game but then again its just a guess

• dang :/ sorry to hear that… I’ve had similar issues with the razer mice and went back to Logitech… my G700 works just fine all buttons :D

• @Fury:

since it runs in 32bit and in DX9 which may explain why my mouse cursor is’nt registering on the game but then again its just a guess

What does 32-bit and DX9 have to do with anything? Most games today are still 32-bit.

Razer’s Synapse is known to have issues with Chivalry.

• I know its ashame i do like using my razer naga i dont really want to change it, i know most of today’s games still run in x32 bit but ill run a game in x64 bit if its possible to give it all the memory it needs … i did say ReMixx it was only a guess at why my mouse isnt working with this game i know DX is for the game programming and video which is why i said it but something i would like to know it why am i having problems with just this game … razer mice may have issues with chivalry but other people are using the exact same mouse and can play this game with no problems so what am i doing wrong ?

• @Fury:

I know its ashame i do like using my razer naga i dont really want to change it, i know most of today’s games still run in x32 bit but ill run a game in x64 bit if its possible to give it all the memory it needs … i did say ReMixx it was only a guess at why my mouse isnt working with this game i know DX is for the game programming and video which is why i said it but something i would like to know it why am i having problems with just this game … razer mice may have issues with chivalry but other people are using the exact same mouse and can play this game with no problems so what am i doing wrong ?

I can only recall a few other cases where people just uninstalled the Razer Synapse software and all was okay.