Taunt selecting?

• In chivalry I love to taunt my enemies. But sometimes I like a certain taunt, and I have to keep saying it over and over again. Until it plays. Such like the agatha knight “Oh you are smart like my shoe” But I wish you could press the taunt button. And it will show what you would like to say ex: Knight Press x press three and it will show you what you want to say. ex: 1.Oh you are smart like my shoe 2.Their forces are made up of how much low peasantry! etc. So mainly it will be possible to select what you say. Not just stand there saying things over and over until it plays. Any suggestions? :)

• I like this. Also, love your sig. HINGA DINGA DURGEN

• Selecting taunts would be nice + make “Dost thou even hoist?”

• @Demonsaso:

Selecting taunts would be nice + make “Dost thou even hoist?”

“Dost thou insist to fill the world with vicious qualities?”
    “Rightful armor does well to hide peevish nature.”

• @Hadron:

I like this. Also, love your sig. HINGA DINGA DURGEN

JINGER HINGER DINGER

• @Demonsaso:

Selecting taunts would be nice + make “Dost thou even hoist?”

Thank you.

• @Hadron:

Frightful ;)

• @SlyGoat:

@Hadron:

Frightful ;)

People don’t have ears.

• Good idea, and it would also fix the problem of accidentally setting off a taunt mid-battle. :D
    @lemonater47:

People don’t have ears.

People do have ears.
    Cats also have ears.
    Therefore cats are people.
    amirite?

• @Matti:

Good idea, and it would also fix the problem of accidentally setting off a taunt mid-battle. :D
    @lemonater47:

People don’t have ears.

People do have ears.
    Cats also have ears.
    Therefore cats are people.
    amirite?

That explains why there are so many cat pictures on the Internet.

• @lemonater47:

That explains why there are so many cat pictures on the Internet.

You mean people pictures, right?

• If I can spam “HOW MUCH LOW PEASANTRY!?” or “Your malformed skull is unfit FOR MY PISS POT” then I will be one happy chappy.

• I think that the taunts are not even synced between players, that is, what you hear and what others hear is random (but the correct type of voice emotes). I think basically the server just sends info to players that “Player X” has activated voice command “Taunt”, and will play you one of them, from their team and class. I could be wrong, but iirc when I play with my friends with VoIP, they don’t hear the same thing as I do.

Also, the voice emotes are just a quick way to add flavor to the battle. Your gaming experience shouldn’t rely on precise voice emotes. That’s what the voice chat is for (if it worked adequately).

• @osta2501:

I think that the taunts are not even synced between players, that is, what you hear and what others hear is random (but the correct type of voice emotes).

Very good observation.
    It is precisely like that, sometimes there is even a discussion about it on the chat when someone hears something particularly funny in the situation but everybody else then reacts with what they heard.

• ‘THE BATTLES THIS WAY GORGEOUS’

• @osta2501:

I think that the taunts are not even synced between players, that is, what you hear and what others hear is random.

My life is a lie.

• I also find it rather awkward that half the mason knight’s “respect” lines sound like taunts. The other day I fought a really good duel with someone who impressed me considering he was less than half my rank, and I threw out a “respect” line that came out as "Hah! I’m almost trying!"

:?

• “[…] would be a shame to kill you”
    “[…] you should join the order”

When the enemy does not longer have a head.

• @stickytape:

I also find it rather awkward that half the mason knight’s “respect” lines sound like taunts. The other day I fought a really good duel with someone who impressed me considering he was less than half my rank, and I threw out a “respect” line that came out as "Hah! I’m almost trying!"

I’m right with you. I think the most unfitting Mason Knight voice command is the “2 for flinchin’” apology. That sounds nothing like an apology, but more like a taunt.

• @lejosh:

@stickytape:

I also find it rather awkward that half the mason knight’s “respect” lines sound like taunts. The other day I fought a really good duel with someone who impressed me considering he was less than half my rank, and I threw out a “respect” line that came out as "Hah! I’m almost trying!"

I’m right with you. I think the most unfitting Mason Knight voice command is the “2 for flinchin’” apology. That sounds nothing like an apology, but more like a taunt.

But does that not fit exactly with his character?